New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Well, she has a pretty sick husband, which takes her away from the forum every once in a while. I don't think you can pile on her for not being here.

I personally think that Mary has been a great member of this forum. Every time w/o fail that I have e-mailed her for advice she has come through for me. Agree or disagree with her but in my book she's a class act.

Mary is fantastic. I've spoken with her several times and she's very decent and extremely ethical. She just posted an email she received - that's all. Maybe we had a little more fun with it when we should have. But insurance agents rarely get to have fun:-) I certainly hope this thread doesn't stop her from posting. And yes, her husband has been ill and I certainly wish him the best.

I'm certainly no one to talk about getting wrapped up in shady deals after Mega. I know Scott has experience selling a crap product and seeing the consequenses too.

Last edited:
I know John. In my 46 years I've certainly been in my share of "get rich quick" schemes but I hope that Mary hasn't posted because she is busy selling and not having to deal with more heartache.

Well after a while you learn. Here's the UGA website: http://www.ugacareers.com/

Now they tout themselves as having the largest field force in health insurance. Yet do we have an address? Any phone number? Any email?

You start to realize that outfits that want to recruit yet don't give out any of their info are generally bullshit.

Well boys and girls, while you've been kicking this beachball and whining " nobody answers the phone" I have some additional info.

This is group WL, mrkted by Miracle Insurance Group, and Aspect Mgmnt is contract adminis.

Now PLEEEEEEEESEE........would 1 of you make a phone call and get mo' information. ? Hmm...pg 13...let's see if we can kick this up to pgs 30 +

That's not new information. They are just one of the many company's that don't know any more than you and I and their website is www.miracleinsurance.com

You call 'em: 919-844-7200

The two places that I got Emails from were miracle insurance (as mentioned above) and United Integrity Marketing.

Miracle told me that I could contract now and wait until it hit KS or MO, and United told me to call them, but they are still getting info. They should know something by sat.

I am going to call United tomorrow just to chat and get a feel for them I will post the results.

Latest posts

Back