New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

So, many of you are now sitting back and counting the MAPD sales you made during AEP. While scaring many of us from joining in. You forget that many successful enterprises started off like this Zero Premium deal. I can't think of any now but I am sure many deals started off by dreamers, were refined and then given to hungry agents. How about Prepaid Legal or Amway or Herbalife? And now you try to scare us off of Zero Premium. No wonder you did not include the link to join. Or is enrollment closed already?

You are absolutely correct. There are a bunch of very selfish agents on this site that are so greedy that they want to keep everything for themselves.

Believe nothing of what they say, if necessary get a plane ticket and deliver your $150 in person and make it cash. Don't just let them cash in on this once in a lifetime opportunity and kick you to the curb.

I don't know where to go, who to pay; in fact I am not licensed to sell Zero Premium. But, if I sign up a lot of other agents I don't need to sell or be licensed. Especially if my agents signup a lot more agents.

So, many of you are now sitting back and counting the MAPD sales you made during AEP. While scaring many of us from joining in. You forget that many successful enterprises started off like this Zero Premium deal. I can't think of any now but I am sure many deals started off by dreamers, were refined and then given to hungry agents.

Dare to Be Great????

Is it really to the point where we need a spammer to bump this thread? I've missed it so.

Ahh, its good to see this thread get resurrected from the dead again.

We need a few hundred posts to get it back on top!!!!

Dan

Absolutely nothing was ever more entertaining.

For those who are new - an agency names Miracle Insurance claimed to have a way for the insured to pay no money yet obtain life insurance.

The carrier and the bank was a secret, not to be released. They claimed it was approved in almost every state.

During weekly conference calls, they solicited $10 "fees" from agents, and I believe more ($100?) for those wanting a GA contract.

This went on for some time - collecting fees to hold "spots" since these spots were limited. Yet everything still remained a secret - no details - ever.

Eventually some DOI officials hopped on their conference calls. It was over after that.

Eventually some DOI officials hopped on their conference calls. It was over after that.

Sounds about right.. Every time something comes along that can make an average man or woman rich, some government bureaucrat or agency comes along and ruins the whole thing. That is the way the rich keep us little folks down. They use the power of the government to keep all the really good ideas to themselves. :skeptical: I sure hope somebody is able to take on the DOI and offer this program to agents again. It would be worth paying double what Miracle was charging.

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing was ever more entertaining. During weekly conference calls, they solicited $10 "fees" from agents, and I believe more ($100?) for those wanting a GA contract.

those phone calls were fun..........

Back