New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

The insured gets a "free" life insurance policy.

That is, assuming all this is correct.

I haven't followed this thread in several days. You will probably recall I was one of the first to call BS on the deal. Put up the links for COLI & SOLI.

Personally, I think the entire thing is a bunch of crap and some agents are going to get their genitals in a wringer if they follow thru.

thats what I am saying ....if a dime does not go to the insureds family or bury them then whats the point......I can see it now....."meemaw just called and said not to worry about her see got life insurance"......meemaw dies and the kids call the insurance co....pissed off relatives.....lawsuit....even if this deal gets that far before the doi's start shutting this down.....

Last edited:
I was responding to the "insurable interest" flag waiving. That is a red herring. Has nothing to do with the underlying "program".

There are so many fleas on this dog that the insurable interest issue is a non-issue.

I can see how some old farts would warm up to the idea of a free burial policy. However, all the other junk that goes along with this, not to mention the double secret probation, I can tell you but I have to kill you crap, that this thing will never get legs.

Honestagent, I found your post interesting but the overuse (if not misuse) of whom rattled my brain. According to The New Oxford American Dictionary, who forms the subjunctive case and so should be used in the subject position. the form whom, on the other hand forms the objective case, and so should be used in the object position in a sentence. In modern English the normal practice is to use who instead of whom.

Class dismissed.:)

Following this thread has indeed been interesting.

I live in the little Village of Pinehurst. If you are a golfer, then you probably know about Pinehurst.

I, and many agents in the area, know of Ali up in Raleigh. That is reason enough not to get involved.

Enough said.

Honestagent, I found your post interesting but the overuse (if not misuse) of whom rattled my brain. According to The New Oxford American Dictionary, who forms the subjunctive case and so should be used in the subject position. the form whom, on the other hand forms the objective case, and so should be used in the object position in a sentence. In modern English the normal practice is to use who instead of whom.

Class dismissed.:)

You are indeed correct. In fact, it should also be worthy noting according to Analyzing English Grammar Third Edition by: Klammer, Shulz, and Volpe, approved by mulitfarious linguistic Ph.D practicing instructors and further, this book is the teaching of English grammar to teachers specializing in the rubric of writing solely at the post graduate level, while having the accredidation of the Columbia Journalism Review, additionally also speaking as a former Secodary Certified English Teacher, with past professional contractual teaching experience - prepositions take objects. So you know, prepositions, words like, 'to, from, and for,' to enumerate a few take the ojective case, which slots in the subjective case when answering the indirective objects of 'to whom,' or 'for whom' the object is performed.

Here's a quick snapshot. I hope this puts it all in perspective for you.

Traditional grammars (yes the plural here, grammars) somtimes tried to define indirect objects in terms of meaning as the 'recipient of the direct object,' or that 'to whom or for whom' the action is performed. Linguists today would say the indirect object is usually the 'recipient' or 'beneiciary,' something I feel we all to can relate. Okay, so what does this mean?

It may help you to remember to ask 'what' to identify the direct object and 'to whom' or 'for whom' for the indirect object. These 2 techniques (given to you today at no cost, btw) will help determine the slot for usage of subjective or objective class. So let's use a simple example to answer the question of 'what,' in this case.

Illustrated example: What did Maria give George? (direct object would be gift) Now, to test this, you would say, To whom did Maria give a gift? The indirect object is: George of course!

Now, I ask, as a teacher, to take this concept and apply this technique to my preceding post to that you referred. This should help you. And if it does not, then:

I can slice and dice this in a number of ways. If you would like more information, my hourly fee is $300.00 and as extra benefit for you, I will personally provide you with an added value of 10% off on our second consultation. I do this for eager learners! ;)

Any other questions, please pm me as this thread should be allocated strictly to the zero premium concept and product.

I thank you kindly.

H.A.

Last edited:
Back