New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

Discussion in 'Life Settlements Forum' started by maryjd123, Apr 13, 2007.

1. johnrocks

johnrocks Well-Known Member

State:

I had a friend that bought a few of those phones, I would tend to stick with more traditional type mac. like bubble gum machines. I knew a guy that made over 10k a month with 25 cent machines.

2. Slick

Slick Well-Known Member

State:

I just discouraged some friends from investing their last $400 in a "Own your own travel website" MLM. They honestly didn't know what a MLM was.
    Greed is blinding.

3. policy doctor

policy doctor Well-Known Member

State:
    Georgia
    Gee Slick, would that be "your travel Biz" by any chance. I have a friend tryng to recruit me, and another just signed. They both think they will make tons of money because of the bonuses they heard at a meeting, and they want to get out of insurance.

4. Slick

Slick Well-Known Member

State:

Thats it!!!
    I couldn't remember the name.
    I asked my friends the obvious questions like;
    Do you have a line of people asking to book travel?
    Do you or have you ever ran a website?
    Do you know what it takes to market on the web?

They showed me the company magazine, it had the president and vp etc. and plain as day under their bios it said things like "former Amway Diamond".

In all honesty my friends came to me for seeking my professional advice, I spent all of thirty seconds investigating this train wreck. I told them to get a part time job at the pet store, it's more fun petting puppies than licking your wounds.

5. senior-advisor-indiana

senior-advisor-indiana Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
  6. Slick

Slick Well-Known Member

State:

Did I mention...Greed is blinding.

7. somarco

somarco Well-Known Member

State:
    Georgia
    Gee, I thought greed was good . . . (Gordon Gekko, 1987)

8. Frank Stastny

Frank Stastny Well-Known Member

State:
    Florida
    Everyone has been "sharing", just not what you wanted to hear. For your own sake you might want to pay closer attention to what they are saying.

I hope everyone is wrong, but it sure doesn't sound like it. What was it someone said in another thread, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then there is a strong possibility that is isn't a chicken.

9. Crabcake Johnny

Crabcake Johnny Well-Known Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Quite honestly Mary, how do you think a board full of insurance professional would have reacted to this:

This product will make thousands of millionaires in the next few months. No Hype!

No how exactly would that math work where over the next several months anyone would be a millionaire? You can't come here with complete garbage like that and expect a postive response.

And if it really is that great then it'll sell itself. I'm trying to figure out if the post was simply a way to round up a bunch of agents for a pseudo-MLM scam.

10. Sam

Sam Founder Administrator

State:

I sympathize with Mary, because I have gotten excited about various ventures over the years, and have been convinced that this next one would be "the one" but that millionaires comment really struck me too.