New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

I spent a good deal of time on the phone with someone today who knows Ali and known the industry much longer than most on this board.

really......11 years and I still have both my Lic....Ins.AND driver......

He said Ali is definitely not driving with a revoked license.

so much for your contact....what else do you have....can we get Ali to post here.....

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us:80/www/calendars.Criminal.do?county=670&court=CR+&defendant=shahrak&start=0&navindex=0&submit=Submit+Query

Upcoming court date for driving while revoked. The court date is May 8th and we'll post the results.

disclaimer: for entertainment purposes only!

This may be my last post for awhile. I have to go into some severe and disciplined training. I am doing so in order to come to the aid of my friend Melmunch3.

Questions that need to be answered:

Will Ali use alien technology to eventually control the World of insurance agents?

How has he already DEVASTATED THE WORLD of this thread?

Has he TURNED TWO LIVES UPSIDE DOWN? (mine and Melmunch)

Because of this, will TWO LEGENDS BE BORN?

Will Melmunch have to fight Zero Premium, the GREATEST MENACE this board HAS EVER KNOWN?

Will he have to fight alone? Will I ever come to trust him?

"Yeah, that's all we need, that masked lunatic running around this board."

When will Ali fully launch his plan? THIS SUMMER????

Who will overcome in the FIGHT and be RIGHT?

They keep saying this Zero Premium thing is COMING SOON...

What does this thread look like behind the scenes?

If this thread were made into a movie trailer, what would it look like?

Get some insight into the people behind the Avatars!

For an example starring: Myself, Melmunch, Ali, an Unknown Investment Banker, and bit parts by so many others on this board, go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9aGmXh6aVk&mode=related&search=

disclaimer: for entertainment purposes only!

I can almost taste the kool-aid. Is there a place recovering kool-aid addicts can go to? If I stand up and say I am a kool aid addict will I be delivered. I WANT THE KOOL-AID!!!!!! NOW!!!

I love this place. Thanks to everyone!:)

Finally...a picture of Ali:

011606ahmadinejadmahmoud.jpg

I don't understand why everyone is mad that there's no facts. We have a lot of irrefutible facts:

1) Ali is currently under NC DOI investigation
2) Ali has a court date pending for driving while on a revoked license
3) Miracle is asking $10 per agent while not providing any information
4) No zero premium life policy has been filed in NC

Maybe the guy didn't know he had a revoked license. Bureaucrats make errors also. How many people are in jail because of poor evidence, wrong id, etc. This is minor offense anyway......compared to hit and run. Maybe he didn't pay those Red Light camera fines, popping up everywhere now.

Years ago, I found out I was driving on a suspended license. Never even knew this, until time for renewal. Moving from one state to another without a forwarding address impeded delivery, and back then computers were not as sophisticated as today....so there was a time delay.

Back