New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

I agree with you. The agents that are some of the most seasoned (at least as far as this board is concerned) are the most cocky, hurtfull etc. I don't understand that and I sure don't find it professional-even if they turn out to be right. It's ok, because if this turns out to be legit they will wear the egg well. The ones who have been patient and at least somewhat open have been the friendliest. I have found out who I don't want to get advice from though. Unfortunately, some of them may be able to give the best. But, character means much to me and lack of it appears to be winning. SAD!

The problem here is that most seasoned agents have seen stuff like this before, many times. Not that long ago, Allianz was hammered big time for taking advantage of seniors. I mean they got killed in the end. Something about practicing law without a license as I recall.

Bottom line is every time a ponzi scheme is pulled it is on seniors. And here we have some nefarious idea about enriching some corporation by insuring...you guessed it...seniors.

Wonder how many people under 65 would sign up for something like this? Probably why it's won't be available under 65, you think?

Me, I'll just wait for the Wall Street Journal article in about 2 years decrying the latest corporate scam on seniors

The problem here is that most seasoned agents have seen stuff like this before, many times. Not that long ago, Allianz was hammered big time for taking advantage of seniors. I mean they got killed in the end. Something about practicing law without a license as I recall.

Bottom line is every time a ponzi scheme is pulled it is on seniors. And here we have some nefarious idea about enriching some corporation by insuring...you guessed it...seniors.

Wonder how many people under 65 would sign up for something like this? Probably why it's won't be available under 65, you think?

Me, I'll just wait for the Wall Street Journal article in about 2 years decrying the latest corporate scam on seniors
I also AM a seasoned agent and salesperson in general. The issue I have is the cockiness of the ones who are at least seasoned on this board. I have seen the Allianz junk etc. My clients call me and ask me what to do with their current law suit. I am only asking that this remains professional. A million Ponzi's, bad MLM's, pure pyramids, chain letters etc do not make this a scam. By the way, I don't like my title "super genious." I am neither, but I have been around a while and don't feel I am the dullest tool in the shed either.

Last edited:
I agree with you guys on this. There is a lot of unprfessional funny stuff here and some people are quite rude. A lot of people being pushy and not having facts.

Well anyway, I really wanted to know if you guys still believe in santa clause. I wonder if he will be an investor.

Let's have a little fun. Let's run this thing up the flagpole and see if any seniors salute.

Call one or two of your senior clients and pitch this idea to them. Do a dry run, see what kind of responses you get.

I do agree that it is getting a little testy here. Even if someone calls me an ***, I don't have to respond in kind. Let's raise the bar a notch or two.

...character means much to me and lack of it appears to be winning...

You got that right!

1) Ali is currently under NC DOI investigation
2) Ali has a court date pending for driving while on a revoked license
3) Ali has another court date pending for driving while on a revoked license AND speeding

...and this is only what we know, what he has been "caught" at.

Since there has now been reference to the Christian faith in this thread, the biblical view is that the heart of man is much more wicked than he lets on in public (paraphrase).

The liberal (ungodly) view is, "Judge me on my intentions, not on my results".

Diametrically opposed.

It is easy for me to make a (negative) decision regarding this "opportunity" before knowing any of the facts about it, simply based on the known, indisputable character flaws of the leader(s) involved, no matter how "minor" they may appear to some.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you. The agents that are some of the most seasoned (at least as far as this board is concerned) are the most cocky, hurtfull etc. I don't understand that and I sure don't find it professional

Let's see, is this professional? On post #588 you stated, and I quote,

"I spent a good deal of time on the phone with someone today who knows Ali and known the industry much longer than most on this board. He said Ali is definitley not driving on a revoked license."

Yet, as many have shown, he is having to go to court for doing that very thing. And you continue to defend him and question our skepticism. This just came to me. There is a Pat Reilly that works for Miracle Insurance and your screen name is Pat, could you be the same person? Who knows?

The ones who have been patient and at least somewhat open have been the friendliest.
I think most of us have been as patient as we can seeing that some supposedly have the details but have been sworn to secrecy. I just want to know the facts. If they are legit, great. If not, I guess we'll get some I told ya so.

But, character means much to me and lack of it appears to be winning. SAD!
You are exactly right, character is of the utmost importance and that is why there is so much skepticism. On the surface, Ali isn't presenting such a good case. He is under investigation by the department of insurance and has a revoked driver's license and was caught driving on a revoked license. So, he's done enough to at least warrant an investigation from the department of insurance. I don't know many that this happens to and I have seen some unscrupulous agents in my time. I don't buy for a minute that the investigation stems from a disgruntled employee. Secondly, he did enough law breaking to have his driver's license revoked and then continued to drive. If that doesn't speak to character, I don't know what does. What exactly does one have to do to get their license revoked? And why would someone think they could then disobey the law of the land by continuing to drive? Character to me means you obey the laws of the land.

What if you found out the financial planner you were working with was under investigation by the NASD or SEC? Would you want him investing your money? There's at least enough here to cause a person to pause. And then we get people like you who appear to be defending this lapse in character. Ali may be a great guy and there may be a very good explanation for why he broke the law. But I will not go into this with blinders on. I've been around long enough to know that anytime money is involved, there are people who will do strange things and then try and spin it to justify their unethical actions.

i am the same dallas
So you are calling your current clients and pitching it without knowing facts?...that's where you lose your credibility...character or not. You can claim character all you want but on an insurance forum it's all about credibility because anyone can fake character in cyberspace.

the man is innocent until proven guilty and let him without sin cast the first stone!

No one is throwing stones...but we are going to make sure that we are not overcome by the mighty dollar...we are actually watching each others' backs with this kind of dialogue. Ali is welcome to come on here and defend himself and I have seen how people handle confessions and apologies on here...with acceptance and professionalism

Please respect everyone's opinions and try to be a bit more professional and ethical in what we say about agents that we do not know anything about

A professional makes a decisions after ALL the facts have been evaluated. An ethical agent will not call his (her) clients and pitch this product before it is even approved

these comments remind me of the people who did not believe that Jesus was the messiah = they lied on him, said he was fake, and went so far as to kill him, all because they listened to everyone else - Ali is no messiah but the behavior of these comments just shows how one person can get something started without information and others follow their opinion and start attacking. Just wait and see, the decision will be made soon and then the debate will end - you don't have to do anything

Actually we have compiled more information on this board than anywhere else that I know of. Even if it is approved, the debate will just be starting because then we have an ethics discussion--can't wait.

Quit trying to shut up the dialogue...it is for our good.

Let's have a little fun. Let's run this thing up the flagpole and see if any seniors salute.

Call one or two of your senior clients and pitch this idea to them. Do a dry run, see what kind of responses you get.

I do agree that it is getting a little testy here. Even if someone calls me an ***, I don't have to respond in kind. Let's raise the bar a notch or two.

My dad is 67. I told him about this zero premium life insurance...just to see what he thought of it. He said, wow, that sounds good. He said he didn't have a problem with someone getting $35,000 as long as his family got $15,000...at no cost to him. Then he was silent for a minute and said, but what happens if I live a lot longer than they expect.......

I told my dad about the product that might be coming out just to get his thoughts. I'm not bringing it up to my clients until I get all of the facts.

dallas said:

"these comments remind me of the people who did not believe that Jesus was the messiah = they lied on him, said he was fake, and went so far as to kill him, all because they listened to everyone else.

Sheesh! Hardly a comparison that should be used.

This product is a dog with fleas. WARNING: Do NOT sign up with dallas. Stay away until you know all the facts. If it turns out it is a viable product...pick someone you are more familiar with and with a proven track record, but not someone who suddenly appears on the Board.

Back