New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

I also AM a seasoned agent and salesperson in general. The issue I have is the cockiness of the ones who are at least seasoned on this board.

look....when I started out there was no internet sites like this to share ideas and tap seasoned agents for advice....most seasoned agents would not tell you jack...so if some of us come off as cocky then that might be your problem because your not getting the answers that you want.....seems that you want to be more of a sales person rather than a an insurance professional........I have been on a deal that went bad....it was no fun and lots of agents lost there licenses....

https://wwwapps.tdi.state.tx.us/inter/asproot/commish/da/searchdb2002.asp

Let's have a little fun. Let's run this thing up the flagpole and see if any seniors salute.
Call one or two of your senior clients and pitch this idea to them. Do a dry run, see what kind of responses you get.

so how many said they would sign up.......but really this is the type of deal that culls the insurance agent herd .....I know all the agents(8 new agents) I started with 11 years ago at Met are no longer agents......

If you have paid money to get contracted to sell a product and you don't know the company, don't know the investors and the guy running it is under DOI investigation then I strongly suggest you turn in your insurance license. You are not an agent - you're a salesman - so go sell cars.

Uuuhhh...

It's real, and it's rolling out tomorrow I understand. I still don't get how it can be rolling out tomorrow since none of the DOI's seem to know anything.

Top comp is $450.00. Roughly 12 FMO's got that deal. Again, $250.00 to the writing agent. Still no one seems to know for sure who the carrier is, but apparently it's a biggie. I don't want to name drop what was dropped on me, because I know it will only develop more rumors.

Just kidding...

That's one story. Another trustworthy FMO source of mine gave me completely different information and seems to agree that it's way too shady to get involved with. He's steering very clear of it. He's had some marketing groups call him and offer him comps higher than $500.00.

Either way, I've yet to get the same story twice!

I've heard some big names get dropped about who is involved (ie FMO's, etc), and who is not. I've heard different stories about what the comp is and how it works. I've heard different stories about the rollout date and why it's getting delayed. Again, I've yet to hear the same story twice. The only thing that seems to be a constant is Ali's background, and apparent lack of credibility.

As if it were the killer rabbit in Monty Python's Holy Grail... RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!!

Last edited:
my husband was nice enough to point out to me today that no one has contracted to sell a product through a company. They have signed an agency agreement with Miracle Insurance. An agency that is licensed in the State of North Carolina to sell plans through them.

then that would make the insurance co. Miracle Insurance.......and if not no way I am paying someone $10 to show me the non~existent life deal......

I've talked to one FMO and they said that this deal supposedly isn't exclusive to Miracle. There is also a $10 fee but they do not require it till they get more information.

Somewhere many pages back in this thread one of the posters stated that Ali's people are "working night and day to get this product ready" for a rollout. Therefore, I think it would be a great idea if Sam could have his webmaster prepare an opening page for these guys with a sound background----Cole Porter's "Night and Day" would be appropriate.:D

As if it were the killer rabbit in Monty Python's Holy Grail... RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!!

HolyGrail176.jpg

Back