New zero premium life insurance policy/life settlements

I don't know, there was a "good samaritarian" here in my hometown during Christmas that went to the mall and gave away $500 gift certificates from one of the local retailers there in the mall.

Superchief,

I really have actually tried that but not at Starbucks. I had a couple of guys get really upset over it.

The only way I could "sell" any of that would be to offer it to my long time clients who I have built a level of trust with. However, my name would be "mud" if anything went wrong. That is why I am staying away from it. The few hundred dollars I would get would not be worth putting my credibility on the line for.

I'm probably not one of the ones that would make thousands of millions. anyway. Besides, what would I do with all that money??????? :) I'd probably have to give most of it away, or turn my wife loose with a whole stack of credit cards.:D

...Such programs pervert the very purpose of life insurance and improperly exploit an essential financial product.”

This spells more bad news for the insured since the terms of the premium financing transaction often require the insured to indemnify the lenders and investors for any losses. So, not only could the policy be challenged and terminated by the insurance company, but the insured could be on the hook for the loss of the death benefit!

Insurance agents and insured’s can also be in hot water with federal and state securities laws and the IRS. Instead of being classified as insurance, some
regulators believe that the transaction has all the properties of an ‘investment contract’ under the Securities Act of 1933 and 1934.

This could lead to criminal penalties for the illegal sale of unregistered securities and ultimately a claim of insurance fraud by the insurance company against all parties involved.

Moreover, the IRS has yet to make a ruling on the tax status of these transactions. Should the premiums paid by the lender be included as income because the insured received a
taxable benefit? Would the difference between the value of the policy and the outstanding loan amount be taxable? As more and more individuals are attracted to these transactions, the regulatory bodies are bound to issue laws and statutes that
will dramatically alter the landscape

So the "Financial Inst." gets 35K if I die......... they give Bruno 1K to see to it that I push up daisies.........No thank you, I don't want to be worth more $ dead than alive to an unknown "Financial Inst." I don't even like the idea of being worth more $ dead to people who know me!

If this product is not illegal, it should be. Lots of cause for concern.

This is supposed to roll out on Wednesday

so then everyone will know the name of the insurance company and the financial backer --- so there will be no secrets for anyone

from what i do know --- the insurance company is well known -- a brand name that everyone knows...

the state insurance people are approving this state by state -- so -- one question is -- if the state sees that it is legit -- why not me?
I called my state insurance department and as of yet they have not been contacted as far as they know... but they say its legal.

I asked them about the taxes etc etc,, i knew this one already -- the benefit is tax free -- there are no tax problems whatsever

they approved pa and vermont today -- so this is an addition to california, north and south carolina, texas and georgia

from what i was told today --- you can go to

www.halosalesteam.com -- fill out the part where the contact info is --- and hit submit -- then whether you are an agent or an agency fill out the appropriate form and fax a copy of your state license to the 800 number listed.

from what was told to me today is that this is exclusive with the halo group -- not with any other fmo -- so for now this is what i do know -- the $250 comes from the halo group as an advance and not the insurance company -- so you have to sign with them to do this

so whether or not you would want to do this is your option -- i am just the sharer of news

if you want any more information on this please email me at [email protected] or call me at 307-256-7136 and i can give you the break down of how this works

whether some agents think this is wrong or not is their opinion

my opinion i think this is a good opportunity

Mary
The Part D Lady

"Health and Life Organization" claims they are licensed and operating in all 50 states. Don't know - they are not filed in MD as a resident or non-resident firm or entity. Have no idea about other states. That they don't list an address on their site yet claim to be this huge company sends up tons of warning flares.

Back