Newbie, and Already Love the Forums!

Tiger10s

Hello! I am a very newly licensed producer. I found these forums a few weeks ago and I read them almost every night. Insurance is a completely new world for me, and so far I love it! I spent many years as a paralegal, working primarily in personal injury, and I finally joined "the other side," (my old colleagues call it the Dark Side, ha!).

So that's my hello. I'll probably just be lurker mostly. I already have some favorite threads and posters.

See y'all on the boards!

Hello! I am a very newly licensed producer. I found these forums a few weeks ago and I read them almost every night. Insurance is a completely new world for me, and so far I love it! I spent many years as a paralegal, working primarily in personal injury, and I finally joined "the other side," (my old colleagues call it the Dark Side, ha!).

So that's my hello. I'll probably just be lurker mostly. I already have some favorite threads and posters.

See y'all on the boards!

Glad you joined us. Why did you get a license and what are you doing with it?

Rick

I have my p & c license and will be an LSP at Allstate. I'm right in the middle of my Allstate training. I gather from the "Getting Started..." thread that my route isn't a popular one! It's a great fit for me, though, especially in terms of my lack of experience and knowledge of insurance.

I like careers that help people. That may sound strange from someone with a paralegal background, but in personal injury, I saw many people who needed advocacy and received it. Helping people protect themselves and their families appeals to me.

Back