Newbie here, contacted by Freedom Equity

motard78

Seen previous threads about it being essentially MLM and low commission rate for the agent (30%) I don't have a problem with the focus on hiring. My question is "how good -or bad- is the product for the customers?". Also, is it usual that total commission reaches 112% (30% for producer and 82% for upline...)

I believe this is a real question so I am going to give you a real answer. This company is a joke and is praying on new agents, the owners should have problems sleeping at night, really is sad. Take my advice and look somewhere else, what kind of opportunity are you looking for? How much are you trying to make? I can point you in the right direction.

Product is almost never the problem. Strategy and advice behind the product recommendation would be. By reputation, that's their problem.

I believe this is a real question so I am going to give you a real answer. This company is a joke and is praying on new agents, the owners should have problems sleeping at night, really is sad. Take my advice and look somewhere else, what kind of opportunity are you looking for? How much are you trying to make? I can point you in the right direction.
I am a part time car salesman so I figure I have a source of "warm leads" I can monetize selling insurance.Got a competing offer from a traditional company. Trying to decide where the money is at between those. Don't want to invest years to build a book though. I'm OK making most of the money from building a down-line, as long as the product is of acceptable quality for customers -hence my original question-

Seen previous threads about it being essentially MLM and low commission rate for the agent (30%) I don't have a problem with the focus on hiring. My question is "how good -or bad- is the product for the customers?". Also, is it usual that total commission reaches 112% (30% for producer and 82% for upline...)

Perhaps you need to do some more research. I wouldn't pull the trigger until you have that question and the question of how your contract reads. Keep this in mind as well, a company or FMO or IMO that doesn't treat its agents right... how would you ever expect them to treat their clients (for me it's always "my clients"0) right.

I'll give you 50% commissions + provide fresh leads for you :)

He has leads, why not just give him 112%.

I am a part time car salesman so I figure I have a source of "warm leads" I can monetize selling insurance.Got a competing offer from a traditional company. Trying to decide where the money is at between those. Don't want to invest years to build a book though. I'm OK making most of the money from building a down-line, as long as the product is of acceptable quality for customers -hence my original question-

The other (traditional) company offers the following commission rates, do they make sense?

Auto = 10% of 6 month premium
Fire = 10% of 12 month premium
Disability & Hospital Income = 20% of 6 month premium
Life = 20% of yearly premium

So it looks like the traditional company is a P&C company. First question you have to ask yourself is what do YOU want to specialize in, i.e. Life and health, property and casualty, senior market, groups on and on. The commission above look like you get a salary?

Latest posts

Back