Newbie Income

Dave

I am studying for my L&H exam, the 2nd time. I am going to sell Colonial supplemental and am kinda scared. I will work hard, but am unsure if I can I will be able to maintain a steady number of business leads for years.

I have seen different ads that ensure leads for life insurance, but have also heard that ALL leads cost money.

What is the deal? Can I sell life on the internet with leads provided? Should I go with Colonial supplemental and smile anddial different companies from the phone book? Help!!!:)

Sounds like you need structure, coaching and a guaranteed base. Otherwise you will most likely fail.

Yes, get your training first with one of the big captives. Colonial is great but they are mainly set up for brokers who sell other stuff as well. Are you hiring on as a broker or an enroller?

I am studying for my L&H exam, the 2nd time. I am going to sell Colonial supplemental and am kinda scared. I will work hard, but am unsure if I can I will be able to maintain a steady number of business leads for years.

I have seen different ads that ensure leads for life insurance, but have also heard that ALL leads cost money.

What is the deal? Can I sell life on the internet with leads provided? Should I go with Colonial supplemental and smile anddial different companies from the phone book? Help!!!:)

Colonial is a great company, just dwarfed by the Duck. Look into expanding your product portfolio once you get your training. Colonial does a great job in the training department, ask lots of questions and hold them to the fire to ensure you get the training.

There are great resources to help you narrow down potential leads. InfoUsa is available at most public libraries and is up to date for the most part. It will let you target your leads before you go cold calling.

Get your rebuttal's down and remember that you have to follow up with a lead up to 5 times before you get in to see the decision maker. Sometimes a little more depending on how "hot" you feel the lead is.

Money will be tight, so if you don't have some savings to get you by in the first year, prepare to work a part time job to make ends meet.

You are working for yourself now, you should be your own worst, nastiest hold your feet to the fire boss. The freedom of being independent can be a bit challenging when there are other things you want to do.

Personally I find that you need to keep distractions away from you if you are working out of your home. Schedule time for your surfing the internet and little stuff during your day so that you don't let it run over into your work time.

You will hear no a lot, just move on to the next on and let it flow. They are saying no to you personally.

One Card System:
One Card System

This will help you maintain consistent contact with your pipeline.

While primarily meant for life insurance agents, it can work for anyone who needs to build a pipeline and clientele.

One Card System:
One Card System

This will help you maintain consistent contact with your pipeline.

While primarily meant for life insurance agents, it can work for anyone who needs to build a pipeline and clientele.

While this vaguely fits into this conversation it comes awful close to being sponsored by Hormel.

Back