Newbie Looking to Sell Final Expense from Home

I'm looking to sell final expense from home. Looking for multiple options ideal for seniors with flexibility and good prices. Can't use Foresters, Pioneer, Baltimore, or Landmark for a while since I can't get released from them. I don't need leads, I do need contracts and some level of support from someone patient to get started. I'm licensed in NC, AL, MS, LA, and WV.
I'd prefer to do this over the phone from someone who knows how to do that effectively. Either or, though. If anyone can help me with any aspect of this subject, even if it's just advice, drop me a line!

Last edited:
Ahna is back!!!! What happened to that great opportunity and call center you were part of a few months back?

Greg with SL is your man.

Ahna is back!!!! What happened to that great opportunity and call center you were part of a few months back?

Greg with SL is your man.

Haha, it was a great opportunity! I learned why most successful insurance agents stay away from call centers unless they're upline ;)

I plan on doing this forever, i'll happily accept the bad with the good as long as it's helping me get to where I need to be. (somehow I still paid the bills!) When i'm 33 and have 10 years of experience behind me hopefully i'll find it funny.

I love Greg but I really want to be independent. If I can survive the call center, I can thrive at home with a little guidance.

If you don't mind sharing with your favorite newbie: What was your first insurance job and what did you learn from it?

Haha, it was a great opportunity! I learned why most successful insurance agents stay away from call centers unless they're upline ;)

I plan on doing this forever, i'll happily accept the bad with the good as long as it's helping me get to where I need to be. (somehow I still paid the bills!) When i'm 33 and have 10 years of experience behind me hopefully i'll find it funny.

I love Greg but I really want to be independent. If I can survive the call center, I can thrive at home with a little guidance.

If you don't mind sharing with your favorite newbie: What was your first insurance job and what did you learn from it?

If you have your own lead program, and only want a contract, and just need an hour a week of mentoring, then you can truly be independent with me. Just call me 252-292-3350 anytime....Greg.

That would probably make for a very interesting thread... Welcome back and good luck in your search. Equitable Life and Casualty has a good system for telesales.. No wet signature required. Call the HO agency dept direct.

Last edited:
If you have your own lead program, and only want a contract, and just need an hour a week of mentoring, then you can truly be independent with me. Just call me 252-292-3350 anytime....Greg.
Thanks Greg! I was excited to hear about the new things you and your team have going on at SL.

That would probably make for a very interesting thread... Welcome back and good luck in your search. Equitable Life and Casualty has a good system for telesales.. No wet signature required. Call the HO agency dept direct.
That would be, I bet a lot of people have horror stories.
I'm really glad to be back, i'm done with call centers for good finally. I've actually gotten an offer I like and we're in the process of figuring out leads. I have a very good feeling about everything though.

Ohhh that's a good tip. I like Equitable, they don't ask height/weight, offer graded for non-smoking people with COPD, and cover people on oxygen. I'm not very familiar with their telesales system but i'll have to check that out. I didn't know they could be contacted directly. Thanks!

Thanks Greg! I was excited to hear about the new things you and your team have going on at SL.

That would be, I bet a lot of people have horror stories.
I'm really glad to be back, i'm done with call centers for good finally. I've actually gotten an offer I like and we're in the process of figuring out leads. I have a very good feeling about everything though.

Ohhh that's a good tip. I like Equitable, they don't ask height/weight, offer graded for non-smoking people with COPD, and cover people on oxygen. I'm not very familiar with their telesales system but i'll have to check that out. I didn't know they could be contacted directly. Thanks!
I think their new product will have a height and weight chart.

Latest posts

Back