Newbie Question Regarding Selling Health and Dental

jm1080

FL
Hi everyone, I'm still new to this forum and new to this industry. I currently am an independent insurance agent still learning working with Gameplan, I have only closed on family and am having trouble finding new clients or leads, but anyways I did have many friends and friends of friends that wanted health insurance and dental insurance. How does one get access to selling these plans? I heard it is an online system where you plug in client information and choose plans?

I would appreciate any help, I'm kind of alone in this :(

Hi everyone, I'm still new to this forum and new to this industry. I currently am an independent insurance agent still learning working with Gameplan, I have only closed on family and am having trouble finding new clients or leads, but anyways I did have many friends and friends of friends that wanted health insurance and dental insurance. How does one get access to selling these plans? I heard it is an online system where you plug in client information and choose plans?

I would appreciate any help, I'm kind of alone in this :(

This is perhaps the worst career choice anyone could possibly make in 2017

I have heard, but I want to do it to help friends and family, not really for a career path, I want to focus mostly on life and annuities, but can use those clients to transition.

What is an IMO by the way?

How do most of you sign people up and receive commission for setting up a client? I know it may be nothing, but do want to learn.

I have heard, but I want to do it to help friends and family, not really for a career path, I want to focus mostly on life and annuities, but can use those clients to transition.

How do most of you sign people up and receive commission for setting up a client? I know it may be nothing, but do want to learn.

Refer these people out to someone who is an expert in their market.

Don't expect referrals but treat the like gold if you get them.

An IMO is an agency through which you can get contracts.

Build professional alliances for products that you don't plan to specialize in...

Wowie this stuff is confusing. IMO (In My Opinion), you need to get yourself a good FMO.:yes:

Latest posts

Back