Newbie Question

bill777

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I just got a homeowner market and i have couple questions.
If my customer doesn't know the his territory codes like aop,wind and protection class how can i get em for him?
Thanks in advance for helping ;)

I just got a homeowner market and i have couple questions.
If my customer doesn't know the his territory codes like aop,wind and protection class how can i get em for him?
Thanks in advance for helping ;)

As a homeowner I have no clue as to territory codes. I would asume that you would retreive these from your carriers.

If my agent asked me that, I would fire him thinking that he didn't know what teh %$&^ he was doing.

As a homeowner I have no clue as to territory codes. I would asume that you would retreive these from your carriers.

I assumed that too, but the carrier i got doesn't provide it.
At least for the protection class.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How true! :D

He wouldn't ask you cause you would train him right?

Last edited:

Quote it with a different carrier, see what their protection class is for that person. Then simply change it to what the other company posted as its protection class.

Quote it with a different carrier, see what their protection class is for that person. Then simply change it to what the other company posted as its protection class.

Thanks for the advice, only problem is i only have one market so far. Do you know any homeowners markets that will appoint new agents?

Back