Newbie Seeking Advice

profo

I am newly licensed CA Life agent. My former career was social work. What are the best companies or FMO/IMO to go with for new agents. I want to be an independent agent and specialize in Sr Products and FE. Any advice would be helpful.

Tnanks,
Profo

I am newly licensed CA Life agent. My former career was social work. What are the best companies or FMO/IMO to go with for new agents. I want to be an independent agent and specialize in Sr Products and FE. Any advice would be helpful.

Tnanks,
Profo

What part of CA are you in? Give me a call Monday. I have an agent in CA that you can do some ride along training with and set you up with good contracts.

I am in my 50's and looking for a second career that allows more flexibility, independence and better money than social work. Im in N California.

I am in my 50's and looking for a second career that allows more flexibility, independence and better money than social work. Im in N California.
Ahh, makes perfect sense.

While those things are attainable, they will take considerable time to achieve - it certainly won't be in the first year or two. In the meantime, to become successful, it may take LESS flexibility and MORE time!

Back