Newbie to PnC needing MUCH help!!!!

Ok maybe I am doing something wrong....I think I have been asking the right questions but at the wrong time...This is the issue, I have been a L and H agent for 2 yrs, I recently obtained my P n C license in October. I have clients already for Homeowner ins, Renters ins, waiting on me to offer a policy , BUT it is hard to find companies to contract with bc of no prior experience in prem. for PnC. Now maybe someone could give me info on what I am doing wrong. Bc I love being independent, and not really having to go thru a agency, is that why I can't obtain contracts? Do I need, and can I apply for a agency License when its just me? Can someone give me the steps or PM me even? Being a newbi here maybe I can get the correct info.

In our state it's as simple as filing a ficticious name filing with the state something like: Terrell Owens T/A(trading as) I M Special Agency then you can get an agency license under IM Special Agency. That's hurdle #1, #2 will be contracting with carriers. Did you try a cluster like Smart Choice, Insurance noodle and the like ? That may be your best way to get the national carriers names without a business plan, agency history, and all the other things carriers want before they will give you a contract.

I am not P& C Licensed just L& H but I know this has been discussed many times that as a new P&C agent with no production experience it will be hard to get your own contracts and will probably want to look into nlinksuite.com,
Superior Access and others I can't seem to pull up right now.

I am not P& C Licensed just L& H but I know this has been discussed many times that as a new P&C agent with no production experience it will be hard to get your own contracts and will probably want to look into nlinksuite.com,
Superior Access and others I can't seem to pull up right now.

How does nlinksuite.com work? It looks like they act as a GA but charge a monthly fee. Does that sound right?

Latest posts

Back