Newbie wants your feedback on UA

G

I am a newbie agent and am considering United American. I have also interviewed with a marketing Company that sells Mega for NASE and decided that is not for me. However, I am trying to see what peoples thoughts and/or experiences are with UA.
I also looked into NAA and also know that it was not for me, but I must say they really make it "sound" warm and fuzzy!

I am looking for a company that provides training on products and does not send you off to fly by the seat of your pants. Being new, I am also looking for a company that provides some kind of leads. I am definately not looking for a company that is going to request that I make a list of family members that I can attack.

Am I asking for too much?

All advice is welcome.
Thanks

Use the search function and type in United American...you will find that this has been brought up before.

As for me...I love replacing their policies. They are overpriced, limited benefit plans. Most of the people (Like Mega and NAA) they hire are inexperienced and don't know better.

Wow a moderator that you feel like crap b/c you are NEW to the forum and NEW to the insurance world? Do you not remember when you first started out in this business and had all kinds of apprehensions? Geez, I think there are better ways to go about getting your point across. Hope it boosts your ego to speak to a lady that way.

if that offended you you better think about doing something different for a living.....do I remember when I first started....yes I do....there was no internet web site giving me pointers .....I had to lay my hands on brochures and read and digest them for myself...but thats nether here or there....the point I was making was those two company's have tons of threads already discussing their pit falls....so instead of starting a whole new thread and wanting us to swoop in and just lay your life out for you we have already laid out a road map for you...you just have to search and read..now if you still have a question we have people here that are more than willing to help....I have spent hours on the phone with agents from this forum giving pointers..back in the day agents did not talk to each other so forums like this are rare and far between...so welcome to the forums.....and if you have never posted on a message forum that video will also help.....

Wow a moderator that you feel like crap b/c you are NEW to the forum and NEW to the insurance world? Do you not remember when you first started out in this business and had all kinds of apprehensions? Geez, I think there are better ways to go about getting your point across. Hope it boosts your ego to speak to a lady that way.

Back