Newly licensed agent looking for IMO

BrianMA

I posted here a couple of months ago when I was looking for a platform to study for my life insurance license. A few posters responded with thier recommendations and I went all in with the ExamFX recommendation. I found that platform to be pretty user friendly and effective, as I passed the Massachusetts state exam a couple of weeks later on my first try. So thank you!

Now I'm looking for an IMO to align with. I want to initially focus on final expense and being a newby, I would like to find an IMO that truly values training and support. My preference is to be independent broker with multiple carriers so that I can offer my prospects the best combination of price and coverage. Any suggestions/input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Thanks will do! I've heard from Joshua Jones already who made some helpful suggestions, and I'm a big fan of David Duford's YouTube channel. This forum seems like a great resource, so glad I joined it before rushing into something I might soon regret.

Thanks will do! I've heard from Joshua Jones already who made some helpful suggestions, and I'm a big fan of David Duford's YouTube channel. This forum seems like a great resource, so glad I joined it before rushing into something I might soon regret.

Speak with several of these guys. Most on here have solid reputations. After speaking with them you will have a better understanding of what you may need from them. They need to be a fit for you and you for them. Not a one size fits all deal.

Latest posts

Back