Newly Licensed Life.Health.Sickness Agent

Dailylife

Hi there fellow Agent Professionals,

I am currently in the process of becoming a captive agent with Combined Insurance. Has anyone had any history of employment with this company and what was the experience like, lucrative, quality of leads, commission structure, advancement opportunities? I am trying to gain insight over captive versus independent. I initially became licensed as an Independent contractor and really did not receive any in field training selling mort protection insurance. Anyone who can provide factual and objective feedback, I really appreciate your input.

I am currently in the process of becoming a captive agent with Combined Insurance. Has anyone had any history of employment with this company and what was the experience like, lucrative, quality of leads, commission structure, advancement opportunities? I am trying to gain insight over captive versus independent. I initially became licensed as an Independent contractor and really did not receive any in field training selling mort protection insurance. Anyone who can provide factual and objective feedback, I really appreciate your input.

129 COMBINED INSURANCE complaints and reviews @ Pissed Consumer

Do you have any first hand experience with them STIBROKER? I am looking for agent experience...

Thanks!

Do you have any first hand experience with them STIBROKER? I am looking for agent experience...

Thanks!

Any company the size of Combined will have unhappy customers and former/ non-productive employees with an ax to grind. The key is they are successful. The rest is up to you to make the most of your experience.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...ssions/combined-agents-t45235.html#post587537

Quality of leads: current policyholders, lapsed policyholders, and your two feet that will take you everywhere else.

Commission structure was 45% to new customers (9 months advanced); 30% to existing customers.

Advancement will depend on your selling results. The Silver Club was $3,000 in AP for the week. Gold club was $5,000 in AP for the week. You want to become an Account Executive to get additional compensation and "marketing support". To become a babysitter (oops, I mean a Territory Manager), will depend on the need of your region.

I wouldn't bother with Combined Insurance in California, except to join, learn, and then leave.

Just got this, you can have it.:)

Combined Insurance is currently seeking an individual to join our team as a Sales Agent. I don’t assume you are looking or even interested in changing careers. However, I wanted to see if you knew of anyone who may be interested.

Combined Insurance a Chubb Company is a leading provider of individual supplemental Life, Health, Accident, and Disability insurance.

Who is Combined:

· 6 consecutive years on Ward’s 50 Top Industry Performing Companies list

· Recognized as number one by G.I. Jobs magazine on the 2015 & 2016 list of Top 100 Military Friendly® Employers

· Recognition as a Top Diversity Employer

Sales Agent Value Proposition:

· Unlimited income potential and a total compensation package

· Employee Benefits

· Company match 401k

· Stock Discount Purchase Program

· Some leads and existing policy holders provided

· Initial one week all-expense-paid training in the Chicago area

· Field training with a sales management professional

Click the link below to set up an appointment to speak with me:

https://www.vcita.com/v/9a31844e62d5...ine_scheduling

Respond with REMOVE in the subject line if you wish to be removed from future emails

Click on the link below to see how Combined Insurance is changing the lives of its Veteran employees.

https://www.brainshark.com/combinedinsurance/veterans

John Capra

Talent Acquisition Partner

Combined Insurance, A Chubb Company

P: (773) 706-9152

F: (312) 351-7185

[email protected] combinedinsurance.com

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-capra/b/8b3/a6a

Thanks for the info all. What are the top Insurance companies to work for? Is there such a thing as a salaried agent?

Back