Newly Licensed Looking for an IMO

Brandnew

Hello, I am newly licensed and would like to know of a great IMO to contract with. Looking for suggestions.

Thanks

Hello, I am newly licensed and would like to know of a great IMO to contract with. Looking for suggestions.

Thanks

What state are you in?

You can check out what we offer at Finalexpenseservices.com

There are several others on here that will be along shortly for you to check out. You can also call me if you want to chat. 601-938-7663

Beware of anyone that only sends you a message and doesn't put it publically here. They usually have something to hide.

What Ben said was good.

People may not like Donald Trump, BUT he has RESULTS to speak of.

People may not like Bill Belichick, BUT he has RESULTS to speak of.

People may not like John Calipari, BUT he has RESULTS to speak of.

PROVEN RESULTS should also be a determining factor of who you roll with because if you roll with somebody that has PROVEN RESULTS then you're going to have a better chance of success.

MAKE them show you carrier leader-boards to see what kind of agents they are producing. Talk to SEVERAL of these successful agents that you are seeing on these leaderboards. If the Agency has been building a team for quite some time & doesn't have SEVERAL agents at the top of the leader-board's then they might be hiding something.

JMHO

Good luck on your quest. It's probably your most important decision of ALL

I have agents that are on lists. SNL just sent an email to 12 agents total about the Cruise. Only 12 agents were above the halfway mark. 5 of the 12 were mine. Pretty good record I'd say.

Thank you!! I will

I would also make sure that you do plenty of research before entering our market. Final expense sales isn't for everyone. If you need some help on the basics, feel free to check out our Free Youtube channel below.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think having one of those top agents in his backyard would help. I know we have Brandon S. in Illinois. One Life's former #1 agent who did OVER 300K last year and won 2 different carrier trips in 2015. He would be a GREAT agent to learn from wouldn't you say?

I've never rode with Brandon, but I could definitely see him being an excellent trainer. He is a great guy from the dealings I've had with him.

I have two agents in Illinois that received the email from SNL for being over the qualification for the trip at the halfway point. Both of them have also won company trips. So they would also be a great person to learn from wouldn't you say?

But I don't think it is required to have an agent in your backyard for an IMO to be a fit for you. If that was the case, then how were you able to train Brandon in Illinois without living there?

----------

I think having one of those top agents in his backyard would help. I know we have Brandon S. in Illinois. One Life's former #1 agent who did OVER 300K last year and won 2 different carrier trips in 2015. He would be a GREAT agent to learn from wouldn't you say?

The only difference I see is that I gave him a straight forward answer and even told him there would be other people along shortly with great systems. I'm just not close-minded and think my program is the only good one out there. There are plenty of good ones on this forum and plenty more that are not even posters here.

Winning trips is great, but not the main key. I could have an agent write more than Brandon without winning a single trip. It would be an odd case for sure, but it could happen.

I also could recruit a top agent off of this forum that already writes a ton of business and use that for a recruiting tool to get others to join me, when in actuality, I had nothing to do with the caliber agent they are.

I'm right next-door in Indiana.I work with Equitable Equitana FS oh my goodness somebody fix this

Back