Newly Licensed: Should I Sell Final Expense, or Medicare Advantage?

"2015 Update For Tennessee Residents.

LIMITED Time Offer! Free Month's Supply of Swishers and Old English to First 10 Responders to this Card!

You may qualify for a state-regulated Mutual of Obama plan."

I think we can pull 2% or more - thoughts?

I would absolutely do BOTH. I know, you can't legally talk about both at the same appointment but once 48 hours has passed, you can go back and talk about FE. Medicare products have a great commission structure, provide renewal income and give you a database to prospect for FE business.
Why limit yourself?

I would absolutely do BOTH. I know, you can't legally talk about both at the same appointment but once 48 hours has passed, you can go back and talk about FE. Medicare products have a great commission structure, provide renewal income and give you a database to prospect for FE business.
Why limit yourself?

Very good point- getting licensed with Cigna now, then will do Humana and Blue Cross to be ready for when AEP comes around. Thanks for your feedback!

Very good point- getting licensed with Cigna now, then will do Humana and Blue Cross to be ready for when AEP comes around. Thanks for your feedback!

I would do all of those carriers especially the Humana. I made a lot of money with Humana's PDP this past AEP. I would also add in United's AARP products as well depending on where you live. Here in NJ, their MAPD is ok but their Med Supp is banging, they never lose to competition in my area.

Good to know- thanks. I actually just resigned from a sales job working for a healthcare startup, and they are opening a bunch of new clinics in time for this AEP. The great part is, the clinics will be accepting a new MA product that Humana is unveiling around that time, so that will be alot of fun. Brand New clinics, brand new MA product = win win.

Run, they will do everything they can to ruin your insurance career.

Back