Newly Re-Licensed...Seeking New Life Contract Opportunities

Okay, I am newly re-licensed to sell life insurance in the state of Tennessee. Currently seeking life insurance appointment contract opportunities, does anyone know which companies who might appoint me?

I'm sure most any company would contract you. The problem is that you need to decide which market to go after. Senior Market? Under 65 market? How will you get clients? Will you be buying leads? How much training do you need? Do you have any experience?

Usually, the new agent with no experience needs to find someone to train them. Most independent insurance companies don't have the type of training you may need. You only find that through an upline of sorts.

Well, I'm not exactly new. However, I have been out of the business for awhile. I was first licensed about 15 yrs ago and then in 2008. I currently have Tennessee life insurance license, just re-licensed this month. Planning on being licensed in life health as well Auto and home. But right now I would like to start out in just life insurance sales and build up. I work full time in health care. This will be my side business for now. If you know of any good life contracts, please enlighten me. Thank you in advance!

Veronica,

While we can't help you with the auto or home pieces of insurance. We can with the life side. Go ahead and give me a call (540-400-6275) and we'll get you started!

Last edited:
Hi Veronica, I will give you the best support/guidance and contract levels. Please reply here and then we can move further.

Back