News From UHC...

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
The commission schedule you have for underwritten UnitedHealthOneSM business written in 2013 will not decrease. Image:

2. We guarantee your current commission schedule will apply for business underwritten in 2013 for the lifetime of the coverage, according to the terms of your contract.

Note: Number 3. was a personalized note to me, so everybody may not have received this:

3. Ed, you are our favorite broker of all time. We will be buying you a new car. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
The commission schedule you have for underwritten UnitedHealthOneSM business written in 2013 will not decrease. Image:

2. We guarantee your current commission schedule will apply for business underwritten in 2013 for the lifetime of the coverage, according to the terms of your contract.

Note: Number 3. was a personalized note to me, so everybody may not have received this:

3. Ed, you are our favorite broker of all time. We will be buying you a new car. Keep up the good work.

you are my hero............. I hope my kids grow up to recive such recknonition

They gave me free first class airfare for two each month for the rest of my life to anywhere in the world. That's 12 first class flights per year for life beotches!!!

Back