Next Step. Who to sign up with?

entrep1776

Guru
100+ Post Club
The I Love Door Knocking "December to Remember" Christmas Extravaganza Thread (powered by bacon)

The above thread got me motivated. I think the poster spent some $$s on direct mail. Makes me nervous to spend too much without knowing if I'll be able to make money.

I've been on the Insurance forum.net board for some time. I have my insurance license in central Illinois.

I want to sell burial insurance & senior supplements. I have some capital.

I'm going to need hand holding. How do I stand when I knock on the door? :) Which zip codes should I pull? Which mailer should I send? How do I qualify them medically? etc. etc. etc. How do I send in the application? How do I provide the best service to my clients? etc. etc. etc.

I was planning to go with SMS until I saw they don't release.

I would like to be an independent agent but maybe not the best idea if I'm going to need alot of help getting started.

Advice appreciated.

The I Love Door Knocking "December to Remember" Christmas Extravaganza Thread (powered by bacon)

The above thread got me motivated. I think the poster spent some $$s on direct mail. Makes me nervous to spend too much without knowing if I'll be able to make money.

I've been on the Insurance forum.net board for some time. I have my insurance license in central Illinois.

I want to sell burial insurance & senior supplements. I have some capital.

I'm going to need hand holding. How do I stand when I knock on the door? :) Which zip codes should I pull? Which mailer should I send? How do I qualify them medically? etc. etc. etc. How do I send in the application? How do I provide the best service to my clients? etc. etc. etc.

I was planning to go with SMS until I saw they don't release.

I would like to be an independent agent but maybe not the best idea if I'm going to need alot of help getting started.

Advice appreciated.
Sell Insurance to the Senior Market | New Horizons Insurance Marketing Inc.
Contact New Horizons. They are a FMO and they also have an Agency with some training available through a new mentoring program they're starting, which is exactly what you need and are looking for. They're local to you(Decatur). :yes:
Introducing the All-Star Program for Insurance Agents

It's been over 2 years and you still haven't pulled the trigger. Time to sh*t, or get off the pot. :yes:

Last edited:
Contact New Horizons. They are a FMO and they also have an Agency with some training available through a new mentoring program they're starting, which is exactly what you need and are looking for. They're local to you(Decatur). :yes:

It's been over 2 years and you still haven't pulled the trigger. Time to sh*t, or get off the pot. :yes:

Hi Illini. Long time no talk. Hope all is going good for you.

Do they release & how are their commissions? Have you worked with them?

Thanks for the info. I filled out their contact form. Looks like just what I need. Thanks again.

He's been waiting for you to retire so he can get some customers.

Hi Illini. Long time no talk. Hope all is going good for you.

Do they release & how are their commissions? Have you worked with them?

Thanks for the info. I filled out their contact form. Looks like just what I need. Thanks again.
I don't use them because I'm in competition with their agency. I believe they release and their contracts are good, but I'm not sure if that applies to their new mentoring program. If I was new and starting out, I'd go for that program. They're knowledgeable and I've ran into their business for 35 years. If they weren't good, I wouldn't have recommended them to you.

I'm doing good, thanks. Good luck and let the Forum know if the training works for you. :)

Thanks for the shoutout!

I don't use them because I'm in competition with their agency. I believe they release and their contracts are good, but I'm not sure if that applies to their new mentoring program. If I was new and starting out, I'd go for that program. They're knowledgeable and I've ran into their business for 35 years. If they weren't good, I wouldn't have recommended them to you.

I'm doing good, thanks. Good luck and let the Forum know if the training works for you. :)
Contracts are the same with the mentoring program!

Hi Bekah,

Does New Horizons provide an upfront release? & are your commissions street level?

Thanks
I'm afraid I won't be much help here... releases are on a case by case basis (I believe), but you can confirm by calling into the office and asking for John or Luke Hockaday. Commissions also depend on the hierarchy, but that can be easily confirmed when you call in to ask about the releases. In general, our commissions are the best in the industry because we don't offer lead programs. That means we don't take a cut of the commission to pay for the lead program so you're getting all you can get. That allows you to pay for your own lead program if you wish, but if not, you're getting top comp. You can read more about that on our Why Us page via the New Horizons site. Hope this helps, and the office number is 888-780-7676

Latest posts

Back