Next Wave MKT. Aged Lead Store

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Just signed up for an account and ordered a trial batch of leads. As for the leads to be filtered to one county in TN. Instead the leads are from all over the state. Asked for the leads to be filtered by age. Only one in five have the DOB. The leads were sent as a CVS file and not in the form they show as a "sample" lead on their website. Have tried to call them and of course there was no answer. Left a message. Will see if they make an adjustment but so far, it doesn't look good. If they do anything to make it right, I will post the results. :mad:

Troy Wilson over there is a good guy, he should take good care of you.

Troy Wilson over there is a good guy, he should take good care of you.
Thanks Josh.. Makes me feel better. .. Louis
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just spoke with Troy. He is going to send replacements. Had to go a little outside my original filters in order to get enough to fill the order... Part of the problem was my fault. I did not click on a radio button I should have clicked before submitting the request. Troy did seem to be a nice guy and I have no complaint with someone who will do their best to make things right when things don't go as planned.

Last edited:
I just sent him a message on linked-in. He probably got it while he was on the phone with you :)

I know Troy as well and talk to him fairly regular... he is a good guy and am sure he will make things right.

I don't know why they are listed the way they are as sample leads on the site, but only sent as an excel file.
They should not show those sample leads, they should be upfront that the leads are just a list on an excel file.

Back