Nextgen Leads

Mr C

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone had any recent dealings with Nextgen Leads? If so how is the quality?

If you don't succeed try try again

or

Definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting dif results

You decide

My guess is they have not changed

Hey Mr. C,

Feel free to give our sales line a call or message me directly for more information. We're constantly running funding promotions to help new customers reach a spend threshold to realistically determine quality. We recommend spending between 2-3 times your target CPA during an initial test. Customer performance with online leads can vary wildly due to: speed to contact, dial cadence, email/text drips campaigns, product offering, etc... so while I would love to tell you all of our customers love us, that's not always the case. The best way to find out if we are a good fit is to speak with one of our sales reps.

Just a general note: I heard mixed reviews about health insurance lead quality (from all vendors) during February but this appears to be seasonal cyclicality which has recently turned around (perhaps due to COVID-19 potentially allowing for a Special Enrollment Period). Customer CPAs are, on the whole, around target at the moment.

Regards,

George

Back