Transfers were great the first couple days, new source or removal of certain pre-qualifiers to increase volume has resulted in a large quality decrease our last 3 days running them unfortunately. Getting recent heart attack and stroke victims galore....basically leads that would only be profitable for a quarter of the price

Even worse today unfortunately...turning these off now. If anyone tests them please let me know about the quality. Hoping it gets better again but done tossing my money in waiting for a turnaround.
On the flip side again if anyone has good calls I'm always buying, can take massive volume daily.

I got burned by this outfit. Dont hesitate to PM me and I will share the gory details. They have a bait and switch 'same crap, different day' selling incentivized leads as exclusive. . .next!

I got burned by this outfit. Dont hesitate to PM me and I will share the gory details. They have a bait and switch 'same crap, different day' selling incentivized leads as exclusive. . .next!

Reposting from another thread -

It's unfortunate you didn't sell one of the three Medicare leads you purchased. I'd like to go on record as saying we refunded Tevis' remaining balance 4 days before this comment was made.

I'd also like to reiterate, regardless of the lead company you are working with, it is important to go into the relationship with realistic expectations and set goals in mind. Our Account Reps are trained in all aspects of insurance and can make strategic recommendations on filtering and campaign settings based on your product suite.

We recommend spending 2X-3X your desired CPA before making judgments regarding quality and strongly suggest testing several lead providers' data/calls on a regular basis.

Regards,

George

I'd love to find a lead company that sells to the individual agent only and no call centers. Practically no chance with these "real times" with call centers chasing them.

Back