Nextgen Leads

Jan 12, 2018

1. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze Expert

State:
    Florida
    As long as they are true exclusive leads then a call center wont cross paths. I could get a lead that is only shared to one other guy and I dont want it. Whats to stop him from calling after I just closed a deal and say "oh that guy scammed you heres a much better product"? Junkkk

2. GreenSky

GreenSky Guru

State:
    Nevada
    Always wondered why lead companies that have such great leads wouldn't just hire agents directly. Perhaps the leads are not quite as good as they promote?

Rick

3. FinalExpenseDojo.com

FinalExpenseDojo.com Guru

State:
    California
    You just need to be licensed in more than a handful of states.

4. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze Expert

State:
    Florida
    I would suggest transfers or your own lead capture. Getting a decent cpa can be very tough with data leads and often requires a large amount of data to decide whether or not that source is going to back out. But youre absolutely right getting a refund after just 3 leads if theyve got incent traffic. As soon as you hear "Oh I just signed up to win an iPad" you gotta get the f*** out of there.

5. Pirate91

Pirate91 Expert

State:
    Florida
    What do you consider a handful?

6. Rayn

Rayn New Member

State:
    Virginia
    My experience with NextGen has been anything but staler. Bad leads that are not exclusive as they claim. Multiple people telling me that they were called by more than one agent or that they had not requested a quote. I also had several people report that they had just clicked something in an app to get points for a phone game.

I also tried to give the live transfers a try. I got 3 people who were looking for final expense coverage which is not something that I offer. Their call center does not make sure the clients calling in understand the type of insurance they want. They also do not allow you to filter by face amount.

Not one lead that I have received from this company would I considered to be qualified.

Rayn, Sep 26, 2018
  7. Asucram

Asucram New Member

State:
    Michigan
    I wish I had better news to report as well.

Initially, I was set up with a sales consultant, who really is meant to make the first sale. Okay, I get it, however, the next person I dealt with provided no service whatsoever. Every exclusive lead delivered to me was bogus and each shared lead was either bogus or overused. I called and asked for a credit to test additional leads because I was testing first for the 5 agents that work for me. I was told I had to wait for either the 15th or 1st of the month to get credit for the bad leads. That date has passed and no credit.

I'm disappointed because I wanted these leads to work.

Asucram, Oct 5, 2018
  8. Asucram

Asucram New Member

State:
    Michigan
    ** Update** Requested assistance. Requested email response. Nothing, so a chargeback has been initiated. It's unfortunate that NextGen was so responsive when trying to gain my business but no service once the sale was made. I'm glad my test purchase was small.

At this point, it's easier to simply hire staff to create my own leads for me and my agents. I'll run my own lead company, for my agents thank you.

Asucram, Oct 10, 2018
  9. Pirate91

Pirate91 Expert

State:
    Florida
    If you want to throw your money in the toilet, you can do it cheaper by cruising the Charmin aisle at the grocery store.

10. nocamo33

nocamo33 Expert

State:
    Minnesota
    Oh snap! But I got a Lead transferred to me on Tuesday and by Wednesday morning I wrote both for MAPD. From there I got an opportunity do seminars at my customer's local library.