I'd love to find a lead company that sells to the individual agent only and no call centers. Practically no chance with these "real times" with call centers chasing them.
As long as they are true exclusive leads then a call center wont cross paths. I could get a lead that is only shared to one other guy and I dont want it. Whats to stop him from calling after I just closed a deal and say "oh that guy scammed you heres a much better product"? Junkkk

I would suggest transfers or your own lead capture. Getting a decent cpa can be very tough with data leads and often requires a large amount of data to decide whether or not that source is going to back out. But youre absolutely right getting a refund after just 3 leads if theyve got incent traffic. As soon as you hear "Oh I just signed up to win an iPad" you gotta get the f*** out of there.

My experience with NextGen has been anything but staler. Bad leads that are not exclusive as they claim. Multiple people telling me that they were called by more than one agent or that they had not requested a quote. I also had several people report that they had just clicked something in an app to get points for a phone game.

I also tried to give the live transfers a try. I got 3 people who were looking for final expense coverage which is not something that I offer. Their call center does not make sure the clients calling in understand the type of insurance they want. They also do not allow you to filter by face amount.

Not one lead that I have received from this company would I considered to be qualified.

I wish I had better news to report as well.

Initially, I was set up with a sales consultant, who really is meant to make the first sale. Okay, I get it, however, the next person I dealt with provided no service whatsoever. Every exclusive lead delivered to me was bogus and each shared lead was either bogus or overused. I called and asked for a credit to test additional leads because I was testing first for the 5 agents that work for me. I was told I had to wait for either the 15th or 1st of the month to get credit for the bad leads. That date has passed and no credit.

I'm disappointed because I wanted these leads to work.

I wish I had better news to report as well.

Initially, I was set up with a sales consultant, who really is meant to make the first sale. Okay, I get it, however, the next person I dealt with provided no service whatsoever. Every exclusive lead delivered to me was bogus and each shared lead was either bogus or overused. I called and asked for a credit to test additional leads because I was testing first for the 5 agents that work for me. I was told I had to wait for either the 15th or 1st of the month to get credit for the bad leads. That date has passed and no credit.

I'm disappointed because I wanted these leads to work.

** Update** Requested assistance. Requested email response. Nothing, so a chargeback has been initiated. It's unfortunate that NextGen was so responsive when trying to gain my business but no service once the sale was made. I'm glad my test purchase was small.

At this point, it's easier to simply hire staff to create my own leads for me and my agents. I'll run my own lead company, for my agents thank you.

If you want to throw your money in the toilet, you can do it cheaper by cruising the Charmin aisle at the grocery store.

Oh snap! But I got a Lead transferred to me on Tuesday and by Wednesday morning I wrote both for MAPD. From there I got an opportunity do seminars at my customer's local library.

Back