I fell for their sales pitch on the exclusive leads. I know internet leads are tough but I had worked internet leads in the past and I do understand how they work. However, NextGen Leads return policy is absolutely terrible. I used their premium listing which shoots a text with my information to the lead and that could be the reason the lady answered my call, so I think that part is worth it.

I received 11 leads, was only able to talk to one, and they were just shopping and couldn't afford anything. That person also told me they only put their information in on one website and were immediately getting multiple calls and I called them as soon as the lead came to me. This lady was very nice and did want information on pricing and plans, etc. They just can't afford anything or don't want to spend the money right now. So I might get them later.

5 of the11 were bad leads, either phone number was bad or email bounced or both. They only give credit for a percentage of bad leads, not all of the bad leads. My bad for not clarifying that. I've worked internet leads before so I know how they work but never had a company that doesn't give credit for leads that are obviously bogus.

This is their return policy in their FAQs area. "Yes, leads that contain bad information can be returned right from your account. Data lead returns are reviewed and credited on the 1st and 16th of the month, Live Transfer returns are reviewed and credited on Fridays." It doesn't say anything about a percentage only that leads with bad information can be returned. I don't understand the percentage thing at all, why not just raise the price of the lead so we can return all bad leads. Only allowing a small percentage to be returned just makes agents upset.

I was told that to ensure I got leads I should set my bid high but if nobody else was bidding on the lead I would only pay the minimum. Now I'm wondering if that's a lot BS as well because I lowered my bid and still get leads.

So here are my statistics for the first 11 leads I've received, now I have to decide if it's worth it. $225 invested.
1 answered my call
1 opened more than one of my emails
4 opened one email and then disappeared
5 either had bad phone numbers or emails that bounced

I thought I would have to invest around $500 to get 1 sale starting out and then it would build from there. However, with the crappy open rate for the email, I'm not sure these are worth it at all. It's not much different than aged leads and they are a heck of a lot cheaper.

Last edited:
I fell for their sales pitch on the exclusive leads. I know internet leads are tough but I had worked internet leads in the past and I do understand how they work. However, NextGen Leads return policy is absolutely terrible. I used their premium listing which shoots a text with my information to the lead and that could be the reason the lady answered my call, so I think that part is worth it.

I received 11 leads, was only able to talk to one, and they were just shopping and couldn't afford anything. That person also told me they only put their information in on one website and were immediately getting multiple calls and I called them as soon as the lead came to me. This lady was very nice and did want information on pricing and plans, etc. They just can't afford anything or don't want to spend the money right now. So I might get them later.

5 of the11 were bad leads, either phone number was bad or email bounced or both. They only give credit for a percentage of bad leads, not all of the bad leads. My bad for not clarifying that. I've worked internet leads before so I know how they work but never had a company that doesn't give credit for leads that are obviously bogus.

This is their return policy in their FAQs area. "Yes, leads that contain bad information can be returned right from your account. Data lead returns are reviewed and credited on the 1st and 16th of the month, Live Transfer returns are reviewed and credited on Fridays." It doesn't say anything about a percentage only that leads with bad information can be returned. I don't understand the percentage thing at all, why not just raise the price of the lead so we can return all bad leads. Only allowing a small percentage to be returned just makes agents upset.

I was told that to ensure I got leads I should set my bid high but if nobody else was bidding on the lead I would only pay the minimum. Now I'm wondering if that's a lot BS as well because I lowered my bid and still get leads.

So here are my statistics for the first 11 leads I've received, now I have to decide if it's worth it. $225 invested.
1 answered my call

I thought I would have to invest around $500 to get 1 sale starting out and then it would build from there. However, with the crappy open rate for the email, I'm not sure these are worth it at all. It's not much different than aged leads and they are a heck of a lot cheaper.

What kind of leads were you buying from them?

1 answered my call

If your working internet leads you need to be buying 100 minimum to turn a profit.

1 answered my call

I've used them before, I know about that % on returns is because they send more bad leads than can be returned.

I only did well with them when they were new to Medicare once they built up a clientele the leads went to worse then crap

The shame is when they were good, They were great except volume was low but I would have bought them all day long and would have paid more too

But when they got bad they weren't worth the time to call them, I have tried them on and off to see if they would return to previous quality or even close but never only worse and worse

If your working internet leads you need to be buying 100 minimum to turn a profit.
100 minimum for exclusive leads? That's a really crappy ROI. I understand it builds and most people buy later. You have to be able to have a little bit of trust in the vendor and their return policy does nothing for my sense of trust.

100 minimum for exclusive leads? That's a really crappy ROI. I understand it builds and most people buy later. You have to be able to have a little bit of trust in the vendor and their return policy does nothing for my sense of trust.
That's because their expensive and probably not the best quality, Regardless you have to realize it's a internet lead you are probably not the only website they tried to get a quote from. I work internet leads everyday but from my IMO i already know that 40% of my 100 leads are more than likely gonna be bogus just the name of the game.

I've used them before, I know about that % on returns is because they send more bad leads than can be returned.

I only did well with them when they were new to Medicare once they built up a clientele the leads went to worse then crap

The shame is when they were good, They were great except volume was low but I would have bought them all day long and would have paid more too

But when they got bad they weren't worth the time to call them, I have tried them on and off to see if they would return to previous quality or even close but never only worse and worse

Do you remember their prices for good quality med supp leads? Also, what type of info did the leads come with? Name, phone, email or other fields as well?

I'm asking, because I might be starting a test campaign pretty soon and would love to compare my results to some other vendors.

Do you remember their prices for good quality med supp leads? Also, what type of info did the leads come with? Name, phone, email or other fields as well?

I'm asking, because I might be starting a test campaign pretty soon and would love to compare my results to some other vendors.

At the time I think they were beta testing at the time and I was paying like $5 But were priced at shared but was exclusive, I would have paid $40 for that quality

I did pay between $20 and $30 later, I would pay $5 for those leads

Back