At the time I think they were beta testing at the time and I was paying like $5 But were priced at shared but was exclusive, I would have paid $40 for that quality

I did pay between $20 and $30 later, I would pay $5 for those leads

What was so special about the good leads? The info it came with or their intent? I will be using long form for data and need to establish what would be the most desirable information without "killing" the response rate.

What was so special about the good leads? The info it came with or their intent? I will be using long form for data and need to establish what would be the most desirable information without "killing" the response rate.

Probably because those were real at first, I bet that was all there own marketing and everything that they still promise today, Close ratio was around 15%

After they opened it up and were no longer testing, The leads had a lot of wrong info, Most said they weren't looking or were called by gazillion people

And most of my biggest pet peeve, They would send tons of junk leads but only take a %
Close ration might have been 1%

Last time I used them was AEP not this last one but the AEP before it. And out of 50 leads, not even a quote cost me more in time then cost in leads

Probably because those were real at first, I bet that was all there own marketing and everything that they still promise today, Close ratio was around 15%

After they opened it up and were no longer testing, The leads had a lot of wrong info, Most said they weren't looking or were called by gazillion people

And most of my biggest pet peeve, They would send tons of junk leads but only take a %
Close ration might have been 1%

Last time I used them was AEP not this last one but the AEP before it. And out of 50 leads, not even a quote cost me more in time then cost in leads

Sucks! They were probably just reselling someone else's old leads or generated them by giving away reports to people who never directly requested anything...

Back