NIA (National Insurance Agency)

MHart

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
As anyone ever worked for these guys or know of them. They are offering me a higher commission then what I have now on my assurant contract. I am out in california where that is the only plan they have available for california agents. They also have some product called Best Life and Health which I believe is similar to the GTL product that is out.

They are a MGA outfit that offers free leads and commision on submit. I am wondering if I should go with them or not. Anyone have any opinions on them or work with them.

What are they offering regarding the commissions/leads, etc. and what is their website?

They offering a 22 percent advance commision for assurant health and a 22 percent advance commision for Best Life and Health.

Also offering 3 month advance on submit. If you enroll in the lead program you get a 10 month advance and you get 5 free exclusive leads per app submitted.

Website is www.nia.biz

I checked out their website, you know they called. Can't remember filling anything out suggesting I wanted them to call though? To look at the rates or view their newsletter they ask for contact information, I figure they would call and they did within the hour! Guy was nice enough, ask if there was anything they could do for me, I told them what I was doing and the rates I'm now getting. He said he didn't think he could beat it and that he really didn't have anything to offer, as I said, he seemed nice enough.

I'm a newbie and also received an email from them trying to recruit. Doesn't sound bad with what they're offering. Again I'm a newly license agent, so any explanation as to why NIA is not good would be greatly appreciated.

Mark,

We should talk asap. Can you call me?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mark,

If it's a higher contract you want, we can help and there are NO strings attached.

Last edited:
I'm a newbie and also received an email from them trying to recruit. Doesn't sound bad with what they're offering. Again I'm a newly license agent, so any explanation as to why NIA is not good would be greatly appreciated.

I would strongly recommend that you take Scott up on his offer and call HCO....

Last edited:
Back