Niche Marketing Training from Mark Rosenthal

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
One of my biggest secrets to my success is that I have found my niches. I hope this will help some of you.

I always tell new agents that you need to find your niche in order to be successful in this business.

Don't get me wrong. I will sell to anyone that wants to buy, but look for a niche to prospect or market to.

Click Here to access some of my audio training tapes that are free and can help you.

I'm going to go over some niches that work well for me and may work for you also.

The Uninsurable Niche.

I love looking for people that have been declined for insurance or think they are too unhealthy to be accepted to buy life insurance. I don't have to talk them into buying the insurance; I just have to show them that they can get it. A lot of agents run away from this market, but it is one of my favorite markets to approach.

I have a lot of products that I can use to go after this niche. Table 4 Term and UL or even Graded Death Benefit products if needed.

Let's start out talking about the ones that has had a heart attack, stroke or cancer. If it has been within 1 year I usually go with American Amicable Graded Death Product. If is has been over 1 year since this has happen I usually go with United Home Life Graded Death Product. Both of the two companies have a combo Whole Life Application that has a couple of products on it. The further you go down the application the cheaper and better the product becomes. Simply ask the questions and allow the application to show you which product they can get. UHL has a 1 year waiting period on Heart Attack, Stroke or Cancer but American Amicabledoes not. Most graded death benefit products today do ask a few questions. You can't be dying or in a nursing home, have to be able to dress and bath yourself, not on oxygen, can't have aids/hiv and a few other questions. But it still leaves open a large market of prospects that can get this product that does not believe that they can.

Let me talk about the people that are outside most insurance companies height and weight charts.

Most Graded Death Products don't ask about Height and Weight. Foresters PlanRight dont not have a limit also on a normal plan.

Let me talk about people with Diabetics. What really matters is if they are taking insulin or not. If they are taking oral meds and have it under control we can them on our table 4 products with American Amicable or United Home Life. If they are on Insulin we can offer them an immediate death benefit product (Express Issue Deluxe) with United Home Life.

If you are not sure if one of your clients can get one of our products you can call us at R.F.S. 770-968-5757 or call the insurance companies underwriters and ask them.

Accidental Death Niche

I use this product to target people that own motorcycles. I also go after truck drivers, police offers and firefighters. Click Hereto see something I wrote on how I approach Fire Fighters.

This is a very easy product to sell. Call us at R.F.S 770-968-5757. and let us teach you how to use this product.

Click Here to view the agent guide.

Life Changing Events Niche.

My father Greg Rosenthal always taught me to go after people that have had a life changing event. Such as just bought a new home, just had a baby, just lost some that they loved, just got a new job, Etc.

Email me for the video.

Email [email protected] for tons of ideas on this subject.

Business Owners/Key Man Niche.

Click Here to download the Get Well Card or Paycheck Training Video.

Email [email protected] and ask me for the "Five WaysApproach" email
Email [email protected] and ask him for his Key man Email.

Church Niche

Click Here to learn more.

Free Gift Niche

People love getting free stuff that has value to them. I had a sales person knock on my door the other day and offer me a free thing of Tide for just 15 mins of my time. Of course I said yes and he was able to get his foot in the door and show me what he had to offer.

We have several systems that we use as free Gift that can help people.

Organizing Your Personal Affairs Prospecting System

Free Living Wills

Free Credit Report

Bank CD Holder Niche

Local Youth Dept Fund Raiser Niche.

Avg Family Man Niche

The average family man works and has children, a wife and a mortgage. He needs a lot of coverage in the beginning years. He needs to cover the mortgage, lost of his income, his funeral, college, and everything that will need to be taken care of if he is gone. As he gets older, the kids will move out and the house will be paid off and the only thing he will need is to pay off his funeral, and some extra money.

For this I would sell him a big term policy with Return of Premium added to it. The R.O.P. that he will get back will be more then enough to take care of his funeral and also help out with some other bills. Most of these clients are in good health. I love using Assurity Life for this niche. You should also add some other riders to this package. I would ad D.I. and C.I. also. We can usually give him a lot of protection for a little bit of money and if nothing happens to him, we will refund all of his money and that can later be used to go towards his funeral or other debits. If need be he can later do a Single Premium Whole Life policy. It can almost always double his money that he wants to leave to his heirs.

Fire Fighter Niche
Click Here to Learn More.

The Insurance Client Forum Niche
Click Here to see my Example
Some of you are familiar with Forums such as the one on rosenthalfiles.com. But you can also look for insurance forums where clients come on and ask questions and then you answer their questions. Be sure not to just show up and say hey look at my website to save some money. Bring value to the forum and earn the respect of the clients.

People that Already Own Life Insurance Niche
It is just like preaching to the choir. You don't have to talk this niche into buying life insurance because they already own it. You just have to show them something better then what they already have.

Take a look at this and listen to the audio tape.
Click Here.

Buying list of specific people is also a good idea.

http://offers.infofree.com/arfs/

I have tons of other prospecting systems and ideas. Just contact me and I will go over them with you.

Last edited:
Anytime any of you want to call me, I will take some one on one time and teach you niche marketing.

Awful generous of you Mark.

Sometimes at the gym I work in with a NY life guy, He said the other day that he'd rather never do another mom/pop again in his life. He focuses on two niches that make him well, well into six figures every year. I guess the moral is...pick one thing and do it well

I'm a new agent and my plan is to learn the annuity business.

This will take some time however and while learning I would like a to have another product that I can sell. Something that is simple to learn, something that I can make a sale or 2 a week on with out taking too much of my day... doesn't need to be a big, commission...just something to keep some $$$ rolling in.

Any thoughts on that?

Awful generous of you Mark.

I second this! You're incredibly generous with marketing strategies. I'm taking my exam within the next 10 days. I want to concentrate on niches, but getting some resistance from the training guy.

Thanks for being you.

Back