Ninja Quoter Alternatives

walthamny

Guru
100+ Post Club
Now that I have additional staff, I decided to add ninja Quoter to my website. I had originally signed up for a trial with them years ago but I never had time to use them. Now nothing has worked so far. They are pretty slow to my emails. I have 2 days left in my trial and nothing has worked so far. What other alternatives should I try. Compulife is another one I am going to look at once I completely give up on Ninja. I researched the forum but some of the postings are pretty old on this. Thanks

I am unsure. I had originally signed up for a trial years back but never did anything with it. When I signed up again, they gave me a hard time trying to get a free trial and only gave me a week. That was fine and then I selected online some choices and they generated a link which I forwarded to my web developing team. They are telling me the link does not work. I let the ninja team know but nothing moves the needle. However, now they are emailing me looking for payment because the trial is over in 2 days. I am pretty sure I picked a wrong week with their customer service department to try this. I trust the other Ninja users who post on this forum. Sorry I dont have more detail on whats not working technically as I outsource these things.

I am unsure. I had originally signed up for a trial years back but never did anything with it. When I signed up again, they gave me a hard time trying to get a free trial and only gave me a week. That was fine and then I selected online some choices and they generated a link which I forwarded to my web developing team. They are telling me the link does not work. I let the ninja team know but nothing moves the needle. However, now they are emailing me looking for payment because the trial is over in 2 days. I am pretty sure I picked a wrong week with their customer service department to try this. I trust the other Ninja users who post on this forum. Sorry I dont have more detail on whats not working technically as I outsource these things.

Have you double checked the link to make sure nothing was left out? I know its a dumb suggestion, but one single period left out breaks computer code.

The development team also could be using the wrong format for the link. Or perhaps the link generated is a paid only feature despite the free trial.

Probably something simple

I read all the happy reviews but I have no idea why their customer service wont get back to me. They must have had turnover. This happens with all small companies. I will try compulife if ninjaquotes continue to act this way.

People seem to love ninjaquoter. But I have also heard this same complaint before... customer service taking days to return emails...

Some of the guys running it used to post here on the forum. Maybe they will see this. I know that Jeff Root has a direct relationship with them. Maybe he can help.

Back