Ninja Quoter E-Apps Etc..

kschuyler

Expert
I am new to the biz. Looking to use Ninjaquoter but here is my question.
When a customer applies on my quoter, what is the process for getting the application over to the carrier to start the UW process?
Is there a file I get which I can then upload to the carriers site or am I simply getting data that I now must transpose and type manually onto the carriers site to start the process?
I guess I'm hoping there is some kind of universally recognized data format file so I can take the file and upload it on the carriers site without a lot of hassle.
Please advise. Thanks.

I am new to the biz. Looking to use Ninjaquoter but here is my question.
When a customer applies on my quoter, what is the process for getting the application over to the carrier to start the UW process?
Is there a file I get which I can then upload to the carriers site or am I simply getting data that I now must transpose and type manually onto the carriers site to start the process?
I guess I'm hoping there is some kind of universally recognized data format file so I can take the file and upload it on the carriers site without a lot of hassle.
Please advise. Thanks.

You should PM NinjaNic on here...he'll be able to best answer your questions about Ninjaquoter.

how is it better than i-go app for life insurance? why would you have ninjaQuoter and not some other life insurance quoter. Are you still involving a BGA. dont they restrict which companies you can get quotes from. Midland National or Ohio National would not be included in the quoter (i assume).

I am not required to work with Digital BGA to use Ninjaquoter. I can work with any IMO or GFA I choose and I can select the carriers I work with to be quoted in the Ninjaquoter app.
What I want to know is what kind of file I receive when a onsumer applies and how best to get the file to the carrier with minimal effort.

I like the idea of working with Digital BGA but my understand is I can't get advanced commissions. If you know otherwise please share.

NinjaQuoter by design is online quoting and lead capture. It allows a user to create a quoting widget, then insert it into their website so they can allow their website visitors to engage with a high converting call to action (while capturing their contact info). With the core function being lead capture and quoting, it is not designed to interact with carrier systems directly.

An option: a core feature is posting leads to a CRM or 3rd party system via HTTP POST method. If the BGA/IMO/Carrier you are working with allows this method, then you can set that up in your account on your own so that leads seamlessly flow from your site/quoter to your CRM/BGA/Carrier drop ticket. I don't know many doing this, almost all users just send leads directly to their CRM to manage the sales process. It is their CRM that they connect to the next step: taking an app.

You need to think about the definition of a lead, especially as it pertains to your website and the process of applying for insurance. Life insurance is somewhat complex, and consumers need help. The lead you are generating is a name, phone, email and hint of interest. Once a lead is generated, it is posted to your CRM to be worked. Your CRM needs to be dialed in with automated emails, texts and a call cadence that works. Just because they got a quote doesn't make them a buyer..it takes sales. All sales are happening in your CRM, then once a sale is made it is sent on to the next step in the process: the application.

Hope that helps!

I like the idea of working with Digital BGA but my understand is I can't get advanced commissions. If you know otherwise please share.

That is not correct. We sign off on all advances as long as the carriers approve the agents. We let them do their background checks and sign off on the advances.

Advances are crucial to telesales because of cash flow. We recommend advances to all agents starting out in insurance sales, especially with they are buying leads and having capital outlay in order to start a business. Feel free to schedule a time to talk to us: https://digitalbga.com/schedule-call/

NinjaQuoter by design is online quoting and lead capture. It allows a user to create a quoting widget, then insert it into their website so they can allow their website visitors to engage with a high converting call to action (while capturing their contact info). With the core function being lead capture and quoting, it is not designed to interact with carrier systems directly.

An option: a core feature is posting leads to a CRM or 3rd party system via HTTP POST method. If the BGA/IMO/Carrier you are working with allows this method, then you can set that up in your account on your own so that leads seamlessly flow from your site/quoter to your CRM/BGA/Carrier drop ticket. I don't know many doing this, almost all users just send leads directly to their CRM to manage the sales process. It is their CRM that they connect to the next step: taking an app.

You need to think about the definition of a lead, especially as it pertains to your website and the process of applying for insurance. Life insurance is somewhat complex, and consumers need help. The lead you are generating is a name, phone, email and hint of interest. Once a lead is generated, it is posted to your CRM to be worked. Your CRM needs to be dialed in with automated emails, texts and a call cadence that works. Just because they got a quote doesn't make them a buyer..it takes sales. All sales are happening in your CRM, then once a sale is made it is sent on to the next step in the process: the application.

Hope that helps!

Back