Ninja Quoter - Tech Talk

wfingsc

Expert
USA
Loving NinjaQuoter right now.

Just implemented my first no exam only quoter yesterday, and it was ridiculously easy.

Working now to increase conversions, and I'll be testing it with landing pages and paid traffic by the end of the week.

You guys like it, hate it, love it?

Been testing NinjaQuoter live on my website for the past couple weeks. A few minor glitches here and there (beta launch, to be expected) but for the most part it has been great! I love the tracking features - probably the #1 reason why I made the switch away from CompuLife (basic subscription).

My site doesn't generate a ton of traffic - and is not my primary prospecting tool at the moment. But I do see a lot of value in a tool like Ninja Quoter for the "online" term life insurance agent.

Lots of potential with NinjaQuoter - excited to see how they continue to add to it.

Been testing NinjaQuoter live on my website for the past couple weeks. A few minor glitches here and there (beta launch, to be expected) but for the most part it has been great! I love the tracking features - probably the #1 reason why I made the switch away from CompuLife (basic subscription).

My site doesn't generate a ton of traffic - and is not my primary prospecting tool at the moment. But I do see a lot of value in a tool like Ninja Quoter for the "online" term life insurance agent.

Lots of potential with NinjaQuoter - excited to see how they continue to add to it.

If Bob figures out who you are he will excellerate your transition by cancelling your subscription.

Looking forward to the agent facing quoter. Making the quotes text and emailable will be a big plus. They have populated it with more durations so that is a plus.

Installed my first NinjaQuoter landing page...

geicocavemen2.jpg

5 minutes, no programmer.

Create-->Copy-->Paste-->Publish.

I started using NinjaQuoter about two weeks ago and I could not even believe the increase in technology from using my past conventional website quoter. With all the people using mobile devices today you must have a totally responsive website and website quoter or people will simply jump ship and go to another website. It is just that simple. I know Nic West from working with Pinney Insurance as my GA and Nic is one of the most knowledgeable people you will ever find in the life insurance industry bar none.

From the highly responsive quote layout to the ability to quote within the NinjaQuoter control panel and edit the looks of the forms, this product is going to take off like a jet. The ease of implementation without the costly help of a web designer is the only way to fly in this very competitive market. This is the Ferrari of the quoting systems where my previous website quoter was the rusty Edsel.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back