Nishd - Network Insurance - Florida

Could anybody tell me pros and cons of signing with this company? Also considered Amerilife but trying to see more options, always with insurance products for Seniors. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm bumping this thread, Anybody have any insight on this company based in Clearwater, Fl

I'm bumping this thread, Anybody have any insight on this company based in Clearwater, Fl

Most FMO’s don’t do much. Just look at the commissions to make sure it’s normal, make sure you own your own book and not assigning and see if they offer any leads for XX amount of biz.
Other than that they are most likely the same as everyone else.
If they offer more you’re probably giving up comm

The best FMO in America is N.A.A.I.P. by far. My company not only gives free websites and quote engines to to 10,000 agents. Also offering contracting services for over 100 carriers at the highest compensation. Obviously, "Low Commission" King is jealous.

Last edited:
David R.ustein said:
The best FMO in America is N.A.A.I.P. by far
MosesNewmanNAAIP, Today at 7:26 AM

To the original poster and all those who read this. This organization is not an FMO, nor does this poster even go by his real name. He makes up things as he goes along. Just read some of his posts. So, caveat emptor!

Network insurance is great if you are a small broker looking to get appointments. When I left a captive agency they were able to get me appointed to many carriers in the same line of business. 9 years after the fact I am still collecting commission on 2 of the policies I wrote with 1 carrier. The indie route was not for me but the experience was not bad

David R.ustein said:
The best FMO in America is N.A.A.I.P. by far
MosesNewmanNAAIP, Today at 7:26 AM

To the original poster and all those who read this. This organization is not an FMO, nor does this poster even go by his real name. He makes up things as he goes along. Just read some of his posts. So, caveat emptor!
How can somebody read his posts? When I look.....there's nothing there. :err:

We are non-captive and provide a bevy of free tools for our agents to use. You get paid your commissions directly from the carrier Most of the posts above are correct FMO's all generally provide the same things and the same access to carriers. The biggest difference is the personal relationships you build with your marketer. Most of our marketers give out their cell phones to their agents and assist them at all times during the day or night even on the weekends.

Last edited:
N A A I P was actually under us at Network Insurance and was terminated from all carriers for doing something uncompliant. We are non-captive and provide a bevy of free tools for our agents to use. You get paid your commissions directly from the carrier Most of the posts above are correct FMO's all generally provide the same things and the same access to carriers. The biggest difference is the personal relationships you build with your marketer. Most of our marketers give out their cell phones to their agents and assist them at all times during the day or night even on the weekends.

Terminated for doing something noncompliant? I would expect nothing less from that outfit! Their whole setup is non-compliant since David R. is the one running the show and isn't even licensed. He uses his son's license, who I suspect, doesn't even work the business. Maybe he does....who knows.

Back