No Excuses for Not Having a Website

jboussea

Guru
100+ Post Club
I started playing with Wordpress and then Wix .. Wordpress is fairly intuitive but I found out Wix is easier..

However, Wix just introduced WIX ADI .. and they basically make the website for you. Now the flexibility is limited but if you never had a website before.. you probably don't care much about flexibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrERmaDZNl0

It's almost as easy as the ad makes it look.

No Excuses.

I started playing with Wordpress and then Wix .. Wordpress is fairly intuitive but I found out Wix is easier..

However, Wix just introduced WIX ADI .. and they basically make the website for you. Now the flexibility is limited but if you never had a website before.. you probably don't care much about flexibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrERmaDZNl0

It's almost as easy as the ad makes it look.

No Excuses.

Did you make one? I paid for a year of hosting, then got my money back during the free trial period. I tried it both ways. Their customer service/help desk is only open Monday - Thursday.

They say it's so easy your grandma can do it...I guess I'm not as smart as my grandma. I'm bad with that stuff.:goofy:

Did you make one? I paid for a year of hosting, then got my money back during the free trial period. I tried it both ways. Their customer service/help desk is only open Monday - Thursday.

They say it's so easy your grandma can do it...I guess I'm not as smart as my grandma. I'm bad with that stuff.:goofy:

I made 2 in 2 weeks.. One for my upline and it's way better than the website he has paid for .. the other website is for my girlfriend who is just starting her law practice. Both of the sites need brief paragraphs explaining what each company does but the layout is there and ready to go.

When did you sign up? The WIX ADI is very new.. so new that it doesn't work on Microsoft EDGE or Internet explorer... but if you use Chrome it works

The regular Wix is easy compared to others but I can see you having trouble with it.

I made 2 in 2 weeks.. One for my upline and it's way better than the website he has paid for .. the other website is for my girlfriend who is just starting her law practice. Both of the sites need brief paragraphs explaining what each company does but the layout is there and ready to go.

When did you sign up? The WIX ADI is very new.. so new that it doesn't work on Microsoft EDGE or Internet explorer... but if you use Chrome it works

The regular Wix is easy compared to others but I can see you having trouble with it.

What's that supposed to mean?;)

I tried it a month ago and I did use Internet Explorer. I tried the old way and the ADI. Their sites look good on T.V.

Before I tried WIX, I built my own Wordpress site using a YouTube video. It looked ok, but it never got any traffic.

After WIX, I ended up getting a site with Agent Methods, and I'm very happy with it.I was able to do most of it myself, but they helped me whenever I asked for help. They even did a couple of screen shares with me. Up and running in a day.

What's that supposed to mean?;)

I tried it a month ago and I did use Internet Explorer. I tried the old way and the ADI. Their sites look good on T.V.

Before I tried WIX, I built my own Wordpress site using a YouTube video. It looked ok, but it never got any traffic.

After WIX, I ended up getting a site with Agent Methods, and I'm very happy with it.I was able to do most of it myself, but they helped me whenever I asked for help. They even did a couple of screen shares with me. Up and running in a day.

Would you mind sharing your website? I am looking into Agent Methods for a site and would to see how yours looks? Thanks!

Tom,

Thanks a lot for showing the site. I like your useful content especially on explaining medicare supps and how they apply. Consumers have no idea how it all works - I don't either lol. I like your personal pics too. Especially the family headstone LOL. Brings the reality into things.

Thanks again!

Web site looks good - I didn't see a blog or a specific spot to continue adding content.

Thanks Glen, I'm happy with it. To be able to blog costs extra. I don't really have time to blog anyway...that would cut down on the time I spend on the Forum.:twitchy:

I'll add that later, I just wanted to get something up and running for now.

I can add additional categories on the right side to add more content.

----------

Tom,

Thanks a lot for showing the site. I like your useful content especially on explaining medicare supps and how they apply. Consumers have no idea how it all works - I don't either lol. I like your personal pics too. Especially the family headstone LOL. Brings the reality into things.

Thanks again!

Hahaa, thanks. The headstone would've fit nicely on the FE page.:biggrin:

I used WIX also, very easy way to make your own web sire. They provide templates and you type the text. very economical.

"FrankMillsEsure.com"

Back