No FFM Number Will Be Issued

ChrisN19

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I just received an email from my BCBST upline that stated that the user ID that we created during the FFM identity proofing process is your FFM user ID and no number will be issued as a user id. I know there was some talk about this being the case in another thread and for whoever interpreted the CMS slide show that way, kudos, it appears that you were correct. It looks like training/certification with carriers can begin today and just wanted to give a heads up on the info I received.

I just received an email from my BCBST upline that stated that the user ID that we created during the FFM identity proofing process is your FFM user ID and no number will be issued as a user id. I know there was some talk about this being the case in another thread and for whoever interpreted the CMS slide show that way, kudos, it appears that you were correct. It looks like training/certification with carriers can begin today and just wanted to give a heads up on the info I received.

next time I tell yall something you should listen... I have been stating for a month there was no special number... it was your user id... trust me next time.. thanks for posting chris

also... I wonder how many agents used a userid like partygirl... or 1drunk1 or something else and what the mature client will say when the agent has to give it to the client... yes mr smith just put my userid in that box... my user id is mammabigguns

also... I wonder how many agents used a userid like partygirl... or 1drunk1 or something else and what the mature client will say when the agent has to give it to the client... yes mr smith just put my userid in that box... my user id is mammabigguns[/QUOTE]

My wife and I were just discussing the user ids that were prob created not knowing that it would be the final one used. I can see someone using something o**mabl*ws or something along those lines :laugh:

I was on hold with CMS for 15 mintues to confirm this, but hung up. Have things to do. But, if one of you have some free time, call 1-855-267-1515 and press option 5.

Until the horse's mouth verifies that the wording in the latest Broker Exchange rule (referenced in the CMS thread) is in-accurate, we shouldn't assume that our self-created Portal User Login is our exchange ID. This would make it easier for HHS/CMS to identify us, because they don't have to assign anything unique, but the latest official guidance, says that CMS will assign us a Federal Exchange ID.

Why don't one of you Texas agents call BCBS-Tx and confirm what Chris's upstream brokerage is telling him? After all, you have to send your Federal Exchange ID and Certificate of Completion to each exchange carrier. Ask BCBS-Tx Agent Services if they will accept your self-defined Exchange ID?

-Allen

strange, strange turn....

----------

Allen-
I would love someone to be able to verify this from a second or even third source! That would mean that we are closer to getting on with the company specific training that is required.

Latest posts

Back