No More NU LifeHealthPro.com - Merging to ThinkAdvisor.com

DHK

RFC®, ChFC®, CLU®
5000 Post Club
Got this email today:

March Final Issue

Thank you for being a loyal subscriber to National Underwriter Life & Health magazine!

Succeeding in this highly competitive fee-based market environment requires different skills, an expanded knowledge base and a new client-centric approach that incorporates BOTH insurance and investment solutions.

In our continued effort to better serve agents and brokers such as yourself, we are moving our Life Health coverage to ThinkAdvisor.com and adding a new dimension to the comprehensive insights found within the pages of Investment Advisor magazine effective April 3rd.

We will no longer publish NU Life & Health. If you wish to continue receiving the Life Health analysis and information once covered in NU Life & Health, click on the SUBSCRIBE button to request your subscription to Investment Advisor. We look forward to providing the guidance on the products, services and the technologies necessary to help you adapt and succeed in new and innovative ways.

The number of FREE subscriptions to Investment Advisor is limited so don’t delay — subscribe today!

Sincerely,
Jamie J. Green
Editor-in-Chief, Investment Advisor

I may be a 'purist', but there went the original "Life Insurance Selling" magazine - let's just 'blend' it with the investment guys with Investment Advisor magazine. Same company (ALM media), but different magazine branding.

I'm disappointed, but we'll see what it looks like. I've enjoyed Kim Magdalein's prospecting articles, so I hope I continue to read more from him.

Its been going downhill for years now. I used to visit their website everyday... cant remember the last time I logged on now. Probably from a link on this site. They got greedy, started letting anyone with deep pockets post opinion articles. Lost tons of credibility in the process.

I've enjoyed Kim Magdalein's prospecting articles, so I hope I continue to read more from him.

Unless I am mistaken, it would appear as Mr. Magdalein is no longer contributing his prospecting articles. I too enjoyed his thoughts on making it in the insurance business.

Happy to say Kim Magdalein is continuing his "Better Prospecting" column in our new Insurance Selling magazine, with the first issue set to publish in April. Part of "getting the band back together" from the old Life Insurance Selling days - David Saltzman is also writing on health and benefits and former LIS Editor/Publisher Chuck Hirsch is contributing a column for each issue as well. We're also working with MDRT on content from some of its producers and there will be an influence from Insurance Forums members in there as well, as the plan is to include lots of peer-to-peer, producer-to-producer content. Stay tuned...

I haven't yet but that's a good idea. He's one of the rare speakers who totally captivates the entire room. He's like a rock star at producer conferences.

Reactions: DHK
Back