No Prior

Any that will take it.

As an agent, you have to assume this policy will lapse again after they clear whatever hurdle they need to clear, such as getting the stickers for their car or the ticket they just got for not having a policy.

There is a way to market and sell into this niche, but in general, get a carrier that will take no prior, then in 6 months, if the policy survives, write them into the best carrier at that time.

For a better answer, you'll have to include the state you are inquiring about.

Dan

^What do you do & why don't you know this? Your short nondescript posts sound like you don't know what you're doing. In general your non standards (Progressive, National General, Titan, Infinity, Foremost, The General etc..) will be the go to. I suggest forcing EFT & avoiding this demographic in general unless it's military who was overseas.

Progressive is terrible no prior. Being captive so long not sure who is best. I don't like using a company just to use them. I want it to be the right fit for client long term.

Progressive is terrible no prior. Being captive so long not sure who is best. I don't like using a company just to use them. I want it to be the right fit for client long term.

You expect to keep someone with 'no prior' long term?

Now just more than a month in six months if I'm lucky. However the company I work for now I'm looking to get one payment out of them because the rate is so high

----------

I don't write this very often or even quoted very often but I still like to have an option for it. I deal with numerous dealerships and get really good credit people who just haven't had a vehicle and have perfect driving record

In Georgia, I'd look into ACCC, Assurance America, UAIC, Omni, Gainsco, or Access. In southern states like ours there is no shortage of regional nonstandard carriers. Big names like Titan, Progressive, Dairyland, Foremost, etc. will still hit with good rates sometimes, but to be competitive the majority of the time you will need regional carriers.
For customers who need physical damage coverage, and want GOOD coverage, the big name companies are still the best bet. Assurance America and Omni will generally treat them well also. The others have coverage limitations and claims practices that make their coverage affordable, but also marginal at times. Also won't rate credit so it may not hit your market right. I'd recommend Assurance America or Omni for your market. Have at least one big name nonstandard carrier also.

Back