No Questions Asked Insurance (Term, Graded, Etc.)

thua717

Expert
Hi All:

Does anyone know of a good No questions asked insurance company that's for someone under the age of 50 for California. I have a client that's very anal and private. He really doesn't want the insurance companies having any info on him except his name, address, beneficiaries, premiums, etc.. He doesn't even mind Graded and he knows that it might be higher than the traditional type of insurance that he can get. Wife doesn't mind the questions and is over 50, he's just really strongly believe that people give up a lot of their privacy, especially to insurance companies. Wife wants him to get a small policy before it's too late. Please PM me. Thank you in advance.

Hi All:

Does anyone know of a good No questions asked insurance company that's for someone under the age of 50 for California. I have a client that's very anal and private. He really doesn't want the insurance companies having any info on him except his name, address, beneficiaries, premiums, etc.. He doesn't even mind Graded and he knows that it might be higher than the traditional type of insurance that he can get. Wife doesn't mind the questions and is over 50, he's just really strongly believe that people give up a lot of their privacy, especially to insurance companies. Wife wants him to get a small policy before it's too late. Please PM me. Thank you in advance.

Something doesn't smell right. Even with no questions asked, he will still have to give up a fair amount of personal info. Although he can get a policy without answering health questions, to my knowledge, he cannot get a policy without providing personal info such as SS# & DOB, along with a valid ID.

If he's okay with providing SS# & DOB and just won't answer health questions, he's lying to you and hiding a health condition. You need to find out what it is and address it accordingly.

Hi All:

If he is 45 or older he can get MoO's GI whole life. He will have answer some basic questions about himself such as SS#, BD and his checking account #. No health questions at all.

If he is 45 or older he can get MoO's GI whole life. He will have answer some basic questions about himself such as SS#, BD and his checking account #. No health questions at all.
To my knowledge, the MoO GI is only available to captive agents. Has something changed?

Presidential and Columbian are the closest that I can think of to what you are looking for.

He would have to call in and enroll by phone. or find a captive agent.

He wanted to know what was available, not what he could sell.

If you look at it that way, you are correct. I guess that I normally assume other agents are in business for the same reason I am... to make money.

If I spend my time finding a home for a specific case, you can damn well be sure it's because I'm getting paid! I may get involved with charities if and when I retire, but until then, I'm all about the Benjamins!

You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em.

This is the time to say thanks, but no thanks.

Rick

I'm with Rick on this. Walk away.

I'd rest my final action on his answer to one final question.

"Mr. Paranoid, when you do pass, do you want your wife to have to wait and prove who you are, what you died of, and deal with that and your death too?" Letting me ask a few basic questions takes away most of those issues when the time comes.

If he's still hard headed... WALK.

Well I am sure that's comforting to your clients!! Way to do the best thing for your client!

If you look at it that way, you are correct. I guess that I normally assume other agents are in business for the same reason I am... to make money.

If I spend my time finding a home for a specific case, you can damn well be sure it's because I'm getting paid! I may get involved with charities if and when I retire, but until then, I'm all about the Benjamins!

Back