No Replacement Form in American Continental App?

azmedsupagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm just getting ready to mail this american continental application out to a customer and I realized there is no replacement form included in this application packet. is this correct or am I missing something here?

I'm just getting ready to mail this american continental application out to a customer and I realized there is no replacement form included in this application packet. is this correct or am I missing something here?
Yes....you're missing the replacement forms...hahaha. There are 2 different forms. While they aren't part of the application booklet, they're in the kit. You should be able to download them from the website.

well theres the problem, i just submitted my contracting paperwork for AIC last week and was hoping that this application will help speed up the contracting approval process. So i don't have access to the agent site yet, I just downloaded the application straight from the Ritter website. Maybe I will just have to wait till monday to mail them to get the form from ritter... :1baffled:

Send me a PM i'll email them to you.. You're not only missing the replacement form but you're probably also missing the HIPAA form which for some reason also isn't included in the standard app.

Send me a PM i'll email them to you.. You're not only missing the replacement form but you're probably also missing the HIPAA form which for some reason also isn't included in the standard app.
While you're at it, you might as well send him the Producer Statement form that has to be signed and dated by him and the Fax Cover sheet.

Also don't write the app before AmCont assigns you an agent number or they will not pay you a commission on that app. They do not allow agents to write biz prior to appointment.

Also don't write the app before AmCont assigns you an agent number or they will not pay you a commission on that app. They do not allow agents to write biz prior to appointment.

Newby's correct -- they frown on agents not following the appointment rules. Recently, I added ACL in AZ and ended up having to call ACL. Seems my AZ paperwork just sat there waiting for me to call in-order to move it along. Not sure why?

Hhhmmm... sounds like they may not be the fastest at processing contracting.... I submitted the contractimg paperwork to ritter last thursday so I figure if I mail the apps out tuesday ill have them signed and returned buy next monday ish. Hopefully ill be close to having an agent number by then. Seems like a rediculous way to do business but im just getting used to this independent agent deal. I just left a captive company after 5 years of drinking the koolaid.

Hhhmmm... sounds like they may not be the fastest at processing contracting.... I submitted the contractimg paperwork to ritter last thursday so I figure if I mail the apps out tuesday ill have them signed and returned buy next monday ish. Hopefully ill be close to having an agent number by then. Seems like a rediculous way to do business but im just getting used to this independent agent deal. I just left a captive company after 5 years of drinking the koolaid.

Are you aware that you'll have to do a point of sale interview, but if you're not with them you'll have to do a 3-way conference call. You'll have to have your writing # before you can have the app signed.

American continental requires a point of sale telephone interview? So you can't turn in an app with them unless an underwritter speaks with the customer before hand? What a p.i.t.a, do any other companies have this requirement?

Back