No Respect

b61mack

Guru
1000 Post Club
pa/nj
i have been getting feed up with, with all the name calling and out and out disrespect, by members of this forum. now i like a joke now, and then, but the out and out hate and name calling. it is having me think, maybe i joined the wrong forum, this forum is getting like the jerry springer show. i am not talking about a good banter, with differences of opinions, or the slapping of the hand, of an out and out spammer. but the name calling and hate, making up a posters name, just to mock a company. i thought, the forum had respect in the insurance industry. i used to look foreward to having an up date in my email box. now i am not so sure.

Beyond the drama and fighting I still get a few jewels of information and a good laugh every now and them..To be truthful I hardly notice the fighting and name calling..I just read it and let it go..

Where are some other insurance forums? I'd like to find a more professional one.

Topgunproducers.com is all business and no nonsense. If you do not follow the rules or go to far afield the moderator will come down on you like a ton of bricks.

Topgunproducers.com is all business and no nonsense. If you do not follow the rules or go to far afield the moderator will come down on you like a ton of bricks.

YEA....they are a fun bunch.....

[SIZE=+2]The Top Gun Producers Forum[/SIZE]
To keep the spammers and spies away, all prospective forum members must complete several steps to be selected for the forum. Failure to complete any required information will result in selection being on hold indefinitely.
Eligibility Requirements:
  • Valid e-mail address
  • Valid insurance license or securities registration *
Do you have what it takes? Greater success awaits you, inside...

Now I wouldn't go as far as to say that! :nah: But informative with a lot of good insurance sales information. However, this place is a lot more fun especially people like STI.

and if you post intelligently potential clients will find you here....over there the non~member public can not read your wisdom.......

Back