No Social Security Number

Does anyone know of a carrier that would be able to cover someone without a social security number? I know Lincoln Heritage will take it, but any other suggestions? Thanks.

The OP is in Texas, where we obviously have a significant population of undocumented immigrants. The term "unauthorized" has come more into vogue recently, to account for those with an ITIN, which makes them technically documented, but still here illegally. But there still are a significant number of totally undocumented workers who get paid in cash. There used to be a couple of companies that allowed you to write "Not Available" in the SSN space. I don't remember who they were. I think some things have changed due to AML & Patriot Act legislation. The last time I had a prospect with neither SSN nor ITIN, I couldn't place her with any of my carriers. I don't get many prospects in this situation, so it's not a big deal to me. But that may be what the OP is asking. I think ANICO has debit agents in Mexico, so will they take them?
Great Western will take no social as well.
Without ITIN?

The OP is in Texas, where we obviously have a significant population of undocumented immigrants. The term "unauthorized" has come more into vogue recently, to account for those with an ITIN, which makes them technically documented, but still here illegally. But there still are a significant number of totally undocumented workers who get paid in cash. There used to be a couple of companies that allowed you to write "Not Available" in the SSN space. I don't remember who they were. The last time I had a prospect with neither SSN nor ITIN, I couldn't place her with any of my carriers. I don't get many prospects in this situation, so it's not a big deal to me. But that may be what the OP is asking. I think ANICO has debit agents in Mexico, so will they take them?

Without ITIN?

Yes, I have placed clients with no Social Security number with great western on several occasions

Drivers License #, Green Card or ITIN #
What if they don't have any of these? The woman I was referring to was married to someone with all 3. He wanted to insure her, but he had married her in Mexico, she was a stay at home Mom, and didn't drive. They didn't need any of those documents for her, so they had never pursued them.

I understand I'm probably getting nit picky here. Most people will be able to produce something with a number on it.

If they can’t produce any form of ID I don’t know how the insurance company can really offer than anything.

Back