No Wonder Our Seniors Are Confused . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
No wonder our Seniors are confused . . .

Some MA Carriers have 4 different plans with practically no difference in plan benefits except maybe $0 premium, or a $5 difference in co-pay or $1 less copay on a Tier 1 drug . . .

Over 60 counties in GA and one plan works in 20 counties, one in 40 counties and some counties nada with that specific carrier . . .

F Plan Med Sup makes sense if they can afford it all the way . . . No worries. Get sick - they pay - all of it too!

Thankfully I put my Mom on a F Plan 5 years ago. No worries - just pay premiums. She spent 6 weeks in hospital and 45 days inpatient physical therapy this year. No worries . . .

Perfect reason for every Senior to have a personal Insurance Agent Adviser.

No wonder our Seniors are confused . . .

Some MA Carriers have 4 different plans with practically no difference in plan benefits except maybe $0 premium, or a $5 difference in co-pay or $1 less copay on a Tier 1 drug . . .

Over 60 counties in GA and one plan works in 20 counties, one in 40 counties and some counties nada with that specific carrier . . .

F Plan Med Sup makes sense if they can afford it all the way . . . No worries. Get sick - they pay - all of it too!

Thankfully I put my Mom on a F Plan 5 years ago. No worries - just pay premiums. She spent 6 weeks in hospital and 45 days inpatient physical therapy this year. No worries . . .

Perfect reason for every Senior to have a personal Insurance Agent Adviser.
Is she healthy?

I can probably I can save her $400-$600 a year on the same benefits, just by moving her to plan G.

All she pays is the Part B annual deductible, which she can easily pay for out of her savings in premium!

Is she healthy?

I can probably I can save her $400-$600 a year on the same benefits, just by moving her to plan G.

All she pays is the Part B annual deductible, which she can easily pay for out of her savings in premium!

My Mom? She has many issues - thus all those days in hospital and inpatient therapy. Will never take her off F - she can afford it. No worries!

MA / MAPD / SNP have their purpose. But the F Med Sup is the dezizzle . . .

My Mom? She has many issues - thus all those days in hospital and inpatient therapy. Will never take her off F - she can afford it. No worries!

MA / MAPD / SNP have their purpose. But the F Med Sup is the dezizzle . . .

You really need to learn a bit about insurance before you post about Medicare. You embarrass yourself.

Before you advise anyone, please get educated.

Rick

You really need to learn a bit about insurance before you post about Medicare. You embarrass yourself.

Before you advise anyone, please get educated.

Rick

I'm not embarrassed Rick. Please explain how I "embarrassed" myself ole friend . . .

If I was in the MA / Med Sup biz - I would sell nothing but F Plan if they can afford it and get it. MA / MAPD has it's place - but without a wrap around like GTL's - the MOOP is huge and nevermind the co-pays and co-insurance.

Hopefully they may qualify for some type of a low income subsidy - which should be 1 or 2 options - but dang way to many to choose from . . .

I'm not into these things. I just have to be aware to help my Team Members if needed, that may wish to market MA's or MS's . . .

I'm not embarrassed Rick. Please explain how I "embarrassed" myself ole friend . . .

If I was in the MA / Med Sup biz - I would sell nothing but F Plan if they can afford it and get it. MA / MAPD has it's place - but without a wrap around like GTL's - the MOOP is huge and nevermind the co-pays and co-insurance.

Hopefully they may qualify for some type of a low income subsidy - which should be 1 or 2 options - but dang way to many to choose from . . .

I'm not into these things. I just have to be aware to help my Team Members if needed, that may wish to market MA's or MS's . . .

Your issue is that you promoted Plan F as being the end all be all of supplements. Your mother could probably save $500 or more if she had Plan G and only was subject to the Part B deductible of $166.

I sell value without compromising benefits. There is little reason to pay an insurance company $500+ so they can pay an annual deductible of $166.

If you mother is delighted doing this then by all means she has that right policy. But it's rare than any of my clients agree to throw that much money into the street.

It's obvious you haven't a clue as to what each supplement plan covers yet you have an opinion. It's not seniors that are as confused as some agents.

Rick

My responses in Red . . .

Your issue is that you promoted Plan F as being the end all be all of supplements. Your mother could probably save $500 or more if she had Plan G and only was subject to the Part B deductible of $166.

My Mom and others that can afford F Plan - probably could care less about saving less than $30 a month knowing that they just need to pay premium every month, plug & play and not worry about it . . .

It's obvious you haven't a clue as to what each supplement plan covers yet you have an opinion. It's not seniors that are as confused as some agents.

I have studied them all over the last week . . . I'm only recommending my team market the F Plan for Sup or they can choose whichever MA / MAPD / SNP they think is good for their client . . .

A $0 Premium MA or MAPD accompanied by a $50 month GTL Wraparound isn't bad . . .

Rick

----------

Teach them how to knock doors for MA. I heard there's good money in that. ;)

Now Now Thomas - we weren't born yesterday. Client has to initiate contact in one way or fashion my man . . .

There again - friggin Scope and Consent to contact form - just more confusion for the client . . . Agents going to either do it right or get around it.

Now Now Thomas - we weren't born yesterday. Client has to initiate contact in one way or fashion my man . . .

There again - friggin Scope and Consent to contact form - just more confusion for the client . . . Agents going to either do it right or get around it.

I was just joshing ya!

MA is as tough to get started in as FE for those who don't have $500 a week laying around for marketing... and don't want to sit in a booth at Walmart all day.

My way around it has been focusing 100% on med supp!

I was just joshing ya!

MA is as tough to get started in as FE for those who don't have $500 a week laying around for marketing... and don't want to sit in a booth at Walmart all day.

My way around it has been focusing 100% on med supp!

True - hard for most to nut up $500 a week + they really have to have 3 weeks worth till the commissions start rolling in . . . $1500 liquid . . .

Get a T65 List and dial away . . .

Also - properly Scope and maybe sell the FE client too . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back