Non Appointed Chargeback

LOL - no . . . He was concerned about it being illegal. If he is licensed in Texas, it isn't illegal for an agent to share commissions - but, he needs to do the right thing and continue paying the debt - which it seems he is . . .

I notice that he deleted the part that said he was making "good faith monthly payments". He added the part about making payments after I commented to him, then deleted it later. He's a shifty one.:laugh:.

He was going by what the OP had posted. See Post #11.

So just believing what's posted? What if the debt is several $1000's and he's paying a dollar a month? Is that "good faith"?

Did the other agent pay him in payments or in a lump sum?

Tom jumps to too many conclusions.

So just believing what's posted? What if the debt is several $1000's and he's paying a dollar a month? Is that "good faith"?

Did the other agent pay him in payments or in a lump sum?

Tom jumps to too many conclusions.

I think it was a lump some on one deal. The fact that he removed the part about making payments makes me think that he's not. You can see the part about making the payments quoted in Tom's response to him, but the OP edited it back out. The part about the payments wasn't in the post when I 1st commented.

Hahaha, I just looked at his original post and now he's put something back in about payments. Not there...there...not there ...there again. LOL

----------

Insurance agent 1 splits and advances commissions to Non Appointed Insurance agent 2-Me for writing the business.

Client charges back.

Insurance agent 1 wants repayment and threatens legal collection efforts even though I am making monthly good faith payments to repay.

Does Insurance agent #1 have a valid debt to collect on in the state of Texas for inherently having me bird dog the deal or was the split illegal in the first place?

This is the 4th time you've edited your post. Can't you see that when someone comments to you post, that it's there on the screen. The client charged back because YOU REPLACED THE POLICY, you tool! You're trying to make yourself out to be the victim, when you're the bad guy. Pathetic! I'll bet you didn't even fill out the replacement forms.:skeptical:

When he replaced the policy as stated originally he was probably advanced a lump sum. He should have paid the original agent in full out of that but he didn't and now he is seeking a way to keep from paying at all. That kind helps give all agents a bad name.

Back