Non captive agents

pamhensley

Hi,

My name is Pam Hensley, and I am new to the forum. I live in Ky. , and I recently quit my job with Monumental Life. I am considering just being a non captive agent so I can work with various companies. Does anyone have an opinion on beig a non captive agent? Know the better companies to be appointed with? I would appreciate your feedback.

Last edited:
Hi,

My name is Pam Hensley, and I am new to the forum. I live in Ky. , and I recently quit my job with Monumental Life. I am considering just being a non captive agent so I can work with various companies. Does anyone have an opinion on beig a non captive agent? Know the better companies to be appointed with? I would appreciate your feedback.

Welcome to the Forum. I think you will get the answer to your question on the forum. Just take a look around the forum.

I would have to know more about you, to tell you which I think you should do. IF you already are good at selling insurance and want to work your own hours, then go indepentent. It all really depends on the agent, which is better.

Mark
I need your help. I have just left a company that I just started with and want to become a independent agent. Please let me know how to proceed. I also need to know what agencies there are that help you get started as an independent agent. I know there is the Independent Brand agencies but I wanted to know about others. I appreciate your help.
Thanks
Kevin

Back