Non-med Cheapest Plan

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I usually don't sell non-med which carrier is generally the cheapest? I have a 31 non smoker year old client of mine who needs between 250k- 400K of coverage. The problem with this guy he is a pain in the ass to get a hold of so I'm going to try the non-med route.

Any recommendations?

I usually don't sell non-med which carrier is generally the cheapest? I have a 31 non smoker year old client of mine who needs between 250k- 400K of coverage. The problem with this guy he is a pain in the ass to get a hold of so I'm going to try the non-med route.

Any recommendations?
Lincoln TermAccel

Also keep in mind you probably don't have a sale. It doesn't sound like it's any kind of priority for him. As long as that's the case, you'll put a lot of effort in for nothing.

Been there done that many times. But learned from that as well.

To see if he's actually committed to buying ask for a check with the app. That usually clues you in right away.

The SBLI and Banner Non med plans, ( these are New) are requring phone interview around 30-45 minutes. And some are even requiring APS, so beware of that

other Non med options may include PHX Life, Americo, MOO, Sagicor

Lincoln, Principal, and John Hancock offer up to Preferred Best although they don't all have 30 year term.

Pretty lengthy. They say 25 minutes. Everything that's on the drop ticket and part B I would guess. the app is done all on-line.
Our Banner up-line is not on the ball; never knew they had this too. thanks for the heads-up.

Back