Non-residence Health and Life in FLA

Lakshmi

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Mi.
Good afternoon,

It's slightly premature, since I'm only going for 6 weeks this winter, but next year, I want to be in southwest FLA all winter (I'm a Michigan gal, looking to be a snow bird very soon in Florida, and work while I'm there). I'm a face to face agent for the most part, selling health, life, disability, (ancillaries) etc.

So I have been able to figure out how to get the non residence license online.

What I'm having trouble with is getting anyone on the phone to figure out the Morph USA finger printing...I was hoping to have everything in place and ready to go by the time I get to FLA, since this will just be a 'maiden voyage', trial run kind of thing this winter with, again, only 6 weeks.

Anyone know if I can do the finger printing in Michigan before I get to Florida...?

I was just reading this the other day. MorphoUSA will send you the kit and you can have your local police department do the fingerprints. Then you just need to mail it back for the license.

FL runs by a different set of rules than most states. I did my fingerprints in AZ for my FL non-res license years ago.

I was just reading this the other day. MorphoUSA will send you the kit and you can have your local police department do the fingerprints. Then you just need to mail it back for the license.

What he said. My business partner just did this.

It took a total of 7 weeks from contact to fingerprint to mailing back to approval and printing of the Non-Res License. He was a Michigan Resident Agent also.

So get a start on this right away.

Skipper.

Thanks so much everyone. Finally had a few to come back and read.

Damn!!!! 7 weeks!?!?

Ok, I still have time but that's right Skipper, I better get right on this.

Back