Non-Standard Auto Markets

bjenkins0213

I am currently looking to add a few non-standard auto carriers to our agency in the TX market. In the past we haven't had much need for them, so we only had Progressive, Hallmark, and Gainsco. However, with the recent growth of our agency and the newbies that we have brought on board, the need for more has become more apparent. We recently have filled contract paperwork for Foremost and Kemper Specialty, but are looking for just a few more. We would like to have ones that pay advance but know that those are few and far between in the non-standard arena. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I am currently looking to add a few non-standard auto carriers to our agency in the TX market. In the past we haven't had much need for them, so we only had Progressive, Hallmark, and Gainsco. However, with the recent growth of our agency and the newbies that we have brought on board, the need for more has become more apparent. We recently have filled contract paperwork for Foremost and Kemper Specialty, but are looking for just a few more. We would like to have ones that pay advance but know that those are few and far between in the non-standard arena. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Try Infinity, Western General or Mendota.

I am in TX as well and need substandard auto. My plan was to go to the website of an agency here that I know writes it, and copy down all their "carriers" listed, and research it all.

Hi Jenkins, I'm in Austin tx and run a non standard auto agency
I'd recommend(my top 2 carriers)

empowerins.com (good full coverage rates)
dairylandauto.com (good liability rates)

If you have any other questions give me a PM

Back